The Promise I Made

A warm day, But a very special for St.Aloysius 2010 Batch.(My school name though😜Btw mine is girls school,let us just keep it as the school's name)

Ashwin tugged under the duvet, stirring and tossing to both the sides on the bed.He almost woke up and in the phase of the most heavenly morning 10 minutes sleep.Ever felt that?

But he was disturbed by hearing his mobile ringing sound.He felt an irritation in both of his eyes due to the lack of sleep and groaned.He picked up the call without noticing the caller idea.

'Hello, Yaaru nga kaalangaathala?',he raised his a voice a bit.
'Dei Naaye,Kaalaila 11 mani unaku Kaalangaathalaiya?',the opposite voice asked and Ashwin pulled the mobile from his ear to notice the caller id.He sighed and took the mobile again to his ear.

'Enna da?Kelambitiya illaya?',Vinay asked and that's when he remembered he wanted to get ready for the re-union.
'Ahn machaan,Almost ready..Oru 5 mins la call panre da..',Ashwin said.

'Pachaiya puzhugaadha machaan,Nee innum un bed la irundhu kooda endhirikala nu enaku theriyum..',Vinay said and he closed his eyes in embarrassment.

'Ee..Kandupudichitiya machaan..',he rubbed his temple.
'Aama periya rocket science paaru,un veetla dhan naaye iruken,Vandhu coffee kudichutu unaku 1/2 mani nerama wait panitu iruken..Keela vaa kelambi',Vinay declined the call and he threw his mobile away.

The most important day.He inhaled thinking about his most sweetest school days.He's pretty excited to meet all his classmates but thinking about one person,his heart skipped a beat.A well mix of emotions took over him, pushing all his thoughts he left to the washroom.

'Vaa machaan!Amudha ma, enakum oru coffee please',Ashwin took his seat welcoming Vinay,his buddy from school days and he was the only one he was still in contact.He was in contact with some mates from school but not in daily life,just in mobile to watch each other's WhatsApp status.

'Deii enna da?Night lam PS velaada vendiyadhu, apro kaalaila ipdi 11 mani vara thoonga vendiyadhu...Yen da?', Vinay asked and he rubbed his temple.

'Dei, nethu oru book oda climax ezhudheetu irundhen da,romba neram try panne still Im not satisfied with the climax,edhume thonala So I just left it for tomorrow..Late aana naala thookam varala,adhaan lite ah velaantu thoongune..',Ashwin said.

Yes,Ashwin is a writer and the 4 books he wrote was in the market for sale.2 Novels,a fiction and a book of poem.He was quite famous since his first Novel!Hence,his rest of the three was also a has a great welcome, still his First Novel was in talks.

'Unna enna dhan da solradhu..Seri Amma call pannaangala?',Vinay asked.
'Haan da nethu night akka veetuku reach aayitu pannanga,Tired la rest eduthutu irupaanga nu nenaikire,Innu morning call varala..',Ashwin said taking his cup of coffee from Amudha ma's tray.

'Inga neeyu thaniya dha iruka,inga vandhu unkooda stay panlamla?',Vinay asked.
'Illa machaan!Sondhama oru veedu kattanum,aprom en amma va inga kootitu varen,Adhu varaikum angeye irukatum..', Ashwin replied sipping his coffee.

'Sharanya vum varaa dhana?', Ashwin asked.
'Pinna,ava first nama friend da apro dhan en pondatti..',Vinay said and Ashwin chuckled.

'Oru 10 varsham irukumla?Namma ellaru meet panni?',Vinay asked.
'12 varsham!', Ashwin corrected him.
'Ellaraiyu invite panto machan,Jennifer,Baghat, Surya mattum abroad settled,so doubt dha avanga varadhu, mathabadi ellarum vandhuruvanga nu dha nenaikire..',Vinay said.

'Ellarum ah?',Ashwin asked.
'Aama da,ellarum dhan!',Vinay said and Ashwin's stomach did a summersault.
'Seri da kelambalama?Poi resort check pananu, decorations supervise pannanum,food check pannanum..Guests lam receive pananum..', Vinay was listing while Ashwin lost in his own thoughts.