Nightmares suck

No one's POV
It was the dead of night in the Skele-brothers's house, and in one of the rooms laid a tall lanky skeleton tossing and turning in his bed.

Papyrus's POV
As I was walking to my station, I felt a uneasy feeling go down my spine as if someone just dragged an ice cube down my back. This uneasy feeling kept growing and growing the closer I came to my destination, this led to me kind of picking up the pace and booking to my station, but when I got there I wished I could've slowed down a bit. It was my worst nightmare......I fell to my knees as I looked at the sight in front of me. Dust was surrounding the station along with hints of blood, but the thing that made my soul drop.

Was the teared up, light blue, and bloodied hanker-chief laying in front of me. I felt me breath start to pick up as I looked around frantically, thinking this was a joke. But no one was around. I moved closer to the dusty hanker-chief with tears threatening to prick out, and slowly took into my hands and held it close to me.

"What appened, the Genocide route hasn't even happened yet....."

My eye-sockets started to fill up with tears, as I cletched the handkerchief while sobbing quietly.

No one's POV
Sans woke up to faint sobs coming from his brother's room. Worried and Curious as he is, Sans got up from his bed and made it to his door, out to the hallway, and finally reaching his brother's door

"PAPYRUS ARE YOU OKAY?"

He got no reply only the continued sobs increase volume more

"PAPYRUS I'M COMING IN NOW, OKAY...,"

And as he said that he started turning the knob and entered the room. As soon as he did he saw the curled up figure of his brother laying and crying in his sleep on the bed. Sans sprinted onto the bed and started to gently shake his brother awake. Papyrus's eye-sockets started opening as the shakes started getting rougher and his tears slowly stop flowing.

"Wha....Sans?..Sans!"

Papyrus exclaimed once he fully woke up and latched onto his brother, clinging onto him, breathing heavily and not letting go.

"OH STARS THANK TORIEL YOU'RE OKAY."

Sans said in relief as he returned the hug back to him.

TIME SKIP

They stayed like that for nearly half a hour as Sans was trying to calm Papyrus's fast and heavy breathing,  holding eacother tightly and not letting go.

"PAPY I THINK I SHOULD GO BACK TO MY ROO-"

"NO PLEASE!-.....I mean please stay with me for this night..."

Sans, at first was surprised by Papyrus's sudden response but started to have a much calmer and loving expression as Papyrus began to quietly ask him to stay. And of course he did, he and Paps got comfy on the bed with Papyrus wrapping one of his legs around Sans along with latching and burying his head into the crook of his neckl like a scared lost child would do after finding their mother. While Sans wrapped both arms around and began to soflyt rub circles on his back. And once both of them started to become sleeping Papyrus quietly said

"Thanks bro I love ya"

To which Sans replied

"OF COURSE PAPY YOUR WELCOME MWEH HEH HEH HEH.."

He held him closer and higher (paps is somehow still curled up) and gave him a tiny soft kiss onto his forehead. Causing Papyrus to have a slight blush. While he was still kissing his head Papyrus pulled out of his brother's neck and gave Sans  a clink on his mouth. Sans did not try or to pry him off and or anything but instead let keep on happening. They stayed in bed with Sans wide awake and just enjoying being with Papyrus for that night, while Papyrus was sleeping soundly in his brother's arms. Both waiting for day to arrive in their own ways.

(An:I'm really sleepy and imma leave this abomination to day me)

(An: hi it's the next day and I just fixed some spelling errors and put more words)