~•{NETHERINNIT HEADCANON}•~

Tommyinnit my beloved♡

Okay so in this headcanon Tommy is the keeper/ruler of the nether.And sapnap is a blaze hybrid making Tommy his keeper and king. So what if no matter how mad Sapnap gets at Tommy he can never hurts him duo to the fact he's his king.

As king of the nether Tommy has the ability to speak in the languages of the mobs from the nether. The mobs and nether felt his terrible pain and turned him into there keeper because to be the keeper you have to feel/have a connection to the creatures of the land and have to have a great amount of pain. To be a keeper you also need to have hospitality towards the cretures of the land. And since Tommy had been born in the nether and was nice and kind the mobs he became their keeper.

Tommy was marked by the land giving him the ability to possess the same powers of the mobs. Since he was marked it gave him the ability to be crowned king by the nether. The keepers can be replaced but only if the new keeper is as kind and as loving as the original keeper.

The original keeper of the nether was Tommy's mother making him next in line. The only reason Tommy was taken to the overworld was that When phil first traved to the nether he found Tommy and took him in not realizing he was born there.

Tommy became the keeper after his second death on the smp since he had throw a lot of pain and sorrow. He first found out he was a fire born child when he didn't get damage from lava and fire he actually found the sensation warm and comforting.

Tommy found the loud screams and ear piercing noises from the nether portal as music to his ears, the sound was soothing and soft to him. The screams of the ghast made him feel sorrow because he understood what they ment and he found the extreme heat and warmth from the nether as soft and sweet.

Tommy looks different in the overworld  than on the nether because the portal changed him to look more human like.

How Tommy looks in the overworld:

How Tommy looks in the nether:

Tommy like a piglin loves gold and jewelry so he often wears it alot

Tommy is also seen as a father figure to all the mobs with no parents. (because sometimes their parents get killed by players) Tommy does have a actual child (yes it's shroud) it's a small spider named shroud that likes to climb on him and sleep in his crown.

Tommy has been living in the nether for a few years and does go to the overworld but only to see the other keepers although he does vist others.

Hope you like this headcanon :)