ONE.

hi hi uhh btw suna's gna b obvi toxic so pls b ready

DOLL

" ICED VANILLA LATTE "

STARING AT YOUR REFLECTION you sighed and grabbed your black mask off the table. your outfit was quite basic, a baggy green zip up paired with a burgundy tank top and long baggy jeans. it felt nice to wear something so simple, as suna had a habit of purchasing very out-there clothing for you. tight dresses, skirts, and heels flooded your closet and drawers. you didn't depend on him financially, and your job as a daycare worker paid a good average for you. however, he loved to spoil you with the money his parents lent him. jumping, you heard your phone ring and knew it was suna from the sza ringtone you gave only him. 

'I don't miss no ex I don't miss no-'

"hello?"

"hey doll, I'm outside, come down."

"'kay rin! lemme just grab my wallet :)"

"ditch that shit, baby. I'm payin' for ya'."

"rinnnn, i told you I have money!"

"jus' shut up 'n come down." 

"but rin-"

"you want me to come up 'n get you like last time?"

"..."

"that's what I thought. now hurry, princess."

"..yes rin."

...........................

rintarou had his habits of being aggressive, but that was simply how he showed his love to you! he wasn't ever really the most affectionate, and was usually more of an asshole, but he made up for it with the insurmountable amount of gifts he bought for you. 

you put on your brown jordan 1's and made sure to lock your door, hurrying down the steps of your apartment complex the fastest you could without creasing your shoes. you saw him outside in his matte black bmw. (dream car lolz 😻)

"hey baby, get in the passenger seat." he softly smiled at you, looking up and down to check out your outfit.

 "yer wearin' the jordans I bought ya.." he trailed off, waiting for your reaction on them.

 "mhm! they're really pretty and comfy, I'm tryin super hard not to crease them, rin!" he chuckled a bit and sifted through his spotify to find your shared playlist.