Escaping || Part 1

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex. The biggest and most successful pizzeria that was ever created. Staring 4 animatronics Montgomery Gator, Roxanne Wolf, Glamrock Chica, and finally Freddy Fazbear. While the pizzeria may seem normal, it is far from your normal pizzeria. What secrets does the Pizzaplex hold and who will uncover them? Find out...

Narrator's Pov

We see people starting to leave the pizza plex. It is almost closing time so it is time for everyone to go home for the day. After what happened to Freddy everyone was left a little earlier than normal. Well... Almost everyone. We see a that looks to be 11 or 12 years old sneaking into the pizzeria. A closer look at him and you will see he is bleeding. He goes through the front while having his hood on so nobody can see him. Some people pass by looking at him but continue to push through everyone.

??? Pov

??? Mind: Come on... Come on...

Female Adult: Hey kid? You do know that the exit is the other way right?

???: OH! Um... I left something at the gift shop I just need to grab.

Female Adult: Well, I can walk you there.

???: NO! I mean, my mother is already there waiting for me. No point in you coming if my mom is already there!

Female Adult: Oh, ok then!

*The female walks past me as I run to the gift shop*

???: Thank god she didn't ask any more questions.

*When I get into the gift shop I turn around to see everyone has left and the security bots were now patrolling*

???: Man, I hope they didn't follow me here...

*I look around the gift shop until I see a Fazwatch*

???: A Fazwatch, now I can see the time

11:45

*I was in the gift shop. After some time sitting in there I heard what seemed to be a female guard*

 After some time sitting in there I heard what seemed to be a female guard*