~Chapter 7~

TW:// Kissing, Lil smut, Karlnap, DNF

George's POV://

Dream starts wheezing like a teapot. I'm so fucking mad. I walk over to dream push his shoulders against his chair, "You think that's funny." I look him in the eyes with a stern look. His face has gone blank. "What's wrong" he says with smirk on his face trying to play dumb, "Hmmm" I said, I push Dream away from his PC, "What's your Password?" I ask him, "***************, But Why?" He says, "You'll see", I log into his computer, and start a live stream, "What are you doing?" He asks unsure, "Just watch", "Hello Guys!" I say trying to mimic Dream, "I'm sorry about what I said on Tubbo's stream DNF is not confirmed it was just a joke" "Anyways today we're trying to make me look as ugly as possible, so feel welcome to put suggestions"

Dream's doesn't really care at this point, I had finished messing up his skin at this point and it looked hideous. "Ok chat now we're going to prank call Ranboo any ideas?", I found one that said "Tell Ranboo that you tracked his location on SnapChat and that you are just a few minutes away". That sounded like a great plan.

I call Ranboo through Dreams Discord, "Ranboo" I say still mimicking Dream, "Yeah what's up Dream" he asks, "I have tracked your location on Snapchat, I will be at your house in 2 minutes" I say, "WAIT, YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU'RE COMING TO VISIT!" Ranboo said surprised, "This is George" I say in my normal voice. Chat was shocked that it was actually me. "awwwwwwwww, I actually thought this was Dream" Ranboo says sadly. "Dream's sleeping" I tell Ranboo, "anyways bye" I say to him, "Bye George" he says.

Dream's POV://

Does he actually think I'm sleeping?. I hear George saying goodbye to stream and eventually I see him end the LIVE. George walks over to my wardrobe and changes into one of my hoodies, my black one with a white smile on the front, It's way to big on him, but it looks adorable.

George's POV://

I walk over to see if Dreams awake. "Dream?" I softly whisper in his ear, but no response. I know he's pretending to be asleep. I give him a little push, "Dream wake up" I say. I sit next to him on the bed, "Dream I'm bored" I say again, and still no reply. I have an idea.

I sit on his lap, "Oh Dream~". But still nothing. Hmmm, Got it. I start moving my hips to tease him, "Dream please up I wanna have some fun~". Dream sits up with a grin on his face "Oh really~" he says as he grabs my waist. He had a devilish smirk across his face, "Ummm..." I had no idea what to say at this point. "Yeah.." I say, then I realise what I said, "I mean... No." I quickly say. "To Late~".

Time Skip://

Nick's (Sapnap) POV://

"No Alex." I tell Alex, he pouts "But I wanna see George" he says, "C'mon Alex you made the deal like everyone else we wait until Friday." Karl said, "b-but.." he stutters, "No buts." I say. "Just remember you get to hangout with Karl until then" I say to Alex, "And hopefully you too.." Karl whispers, but I heard it. "Karl's right I'll be here as well" I say looking at Karl. "Fine..., but I still want to see George." he says, "You will,.....Eventually" Karl tells him.

Alex is starting to fake cry, I look to Karl he looks back and shrugs. "Well I have to head back" I tell them, "Can you please stay?" Karl asks, "I'm not sure" I say. Karl looks like he's going to start crying "I'll cry." he says, "Fine... I'll tell Dream I'm staying the night" I say with a smile, "LETS GO" Quackity says, "SLEEPOVER!" Karl shouts. They start jumping up and down in excitement.

I text Dream saying I'll be spending the night at Karl's, he responds a few minutes later with "Have fun at your boyfriends house", "He's not my boyfriend." I text back, "Also you might want to invite Wilbur over before he gets back from the shops" He quickly texts back, "Oh....ok." I say I knew exactly what he was doing.

I call Wilbur "Hey Wilbur wanna come over an meet Alex?" I ask him "Sure, What's the location?" he asks me "I'll send it to you, see you soon" I say before I hang up, I send the location to him and seems to understand where to go.