Chapter 1

(Omg it's been 6 years since I started writing this so imma just publish it cuz why not)

I'm going to try to keep it in one point of view, Sareen's, but if needed, I might change it.

Like I said before, this was like a dream I had, and I expanded it. I hope you guys enjoy it. Yes the title is stupid and long, I couldn't really think of a good one, but it's okay. Well enough of this, start reading belowwwww. ^-^ yay! I'm so excited! okay I'm done now. ENJOY :***

It's G-rated for awhile, even though it says PG-13.

THIS ISN'T IN THE YEAR 2013, IT'S SOMEWHERE LATER ON.

NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ONE DIRECTION BAND. IM JUST USING THEM AS CHARACTERS.

'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'

Sareen's P.O.V.

One beautiful Saturday morning, I wake up to the sound of an electric guitar. This happens every morning, and I'm used to it, but today was different. I get up, get ready, then go to Malcom's room. Malcom is my 16 year old son. He's a 'scene' kid, even though he says I should never call him 'scene'. He's about 5'11 and has lightish brown hair and eyes, inherited from me. He inherited his guitar skills from my husband Niall. Niall has brunette hair and ocean blue eyes. Anyways, back to Malcom. Girls call him attractive, I call him my son. I tell him everyday to wait until I wake up to play, because it sounds better when you're awake and not woken up. I reach his door and turn the knob. His back faces the door and he's jamming out.

"Malcom." I say, but he can't hear me due to the amp his guitar is plugged into.

"Malcom!" I repeat, but was left unheard again.

I walked up to the amp and pulled the wire. He turns around wide eyed.

"Malcom, what have I said about playing in the mornings?"

"Wait till you wake up." he groans

"Well, I wasn't awake yet."

"I'm sorry." he looks down.

"Once more and you get it taken away."

"Hey that's unfair!" Niall shouts coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's warning one." I said to Malcom.

I leave with Niall and start walking downstairs.

"Yes Niall?" I ask.

"Scia's hungry."

Scia 's(skee-uh) my five year old daughter. Just to let you know, I have 4 kids. Malcom, Sophie, Louis, and Scia. Sophie, who's 13, has blonde hair, from who knows who. She has hazel eyes and a great voice, inherited from Niall. I sound like a dying cat. Alongside her singing, she likes to play basketball. Louis, who was named after 'uncle Louis', is 8. 'Uncle Louis' is one of Niall's best friends, along with Harry, Zayn, and Liam, who are also considered uncles. He's considered an uncle because my best friend Serena is considered 'auntie Serena', and she and Louis are married. My SON Louis has brown hair and black eyes. He likes to play the drums, even though he has a toy set. Scia is the girly one of the family. She doesn't have a personality yet, she just likes to follow what her siblings do. You could call her spoiled, after all, she is the youngest.

"Go feed her then."

"She wanted you to give her food." He says as we reached the kitchen, where Scia was dangiling her feet as she sat on the counter.

"Mommy!" She shouts as she jumps off the counter and hugs my legs.

"Hi Scia! What would you like to eat this morning?" I ask.