Unhealthy

~Your POV~

I kinda have the best life at the moment. I have the best brother. Twin to be exact. We are both in the acting business.

It's quite fun when we get a movie together. Right now, we have a movie together.

Spider-Man: No Way Home. I actually couldn't wait to see it on screen. I always loved Marvel.

Oh, I am playing Peter Parker's sister, Piper Parker.

The ending to this Spider-Man is actually quite sad. Sometimes after reading the script, I go Sherlock Holmes and try to connect the pieces of the story.

Me and Tom are always very competitive. Not to mention that Tom was sometimes a show off if I was around.

'Right now, hand stand while putting a shirt on'. I laughed.

'Are you mad, Tom'? He leaning closer to me.

'Not wearing a bra, huh'? I slapped him.

'What'? I laughed.

'Come on, (y/n). We know you can bet him', Zendaya commented. I thought for a while.

'Fine, first one to put their shirt back on upside down wins, let's say... 100 bucks'.

'Fine'. We shook hands.

I had my sports bra on so it was okay. If I was wearing a normal bra, I wouldn't like that.

We done a handstand and leaned against a wall.

'What's going on here'? I heard a deep laugh.

'A bet, Ben. Watch me win 100 bucks'.

'Don't be so sure', Tom explained.

'Okay ready, go', Jacob announced.

Me and Tom started. We were both struggling but I was clearly ahead of my brother.

'Gosh, what were we thinking', Tom said.

'You mean, what were you thinking', I laughed.

I got one sleeve on and over my head. I just needed to get the other one in and...

'Done'. I dropped down, puffing. 'You owe me'. Tom soon got his shirt on and he dropped.

'Beginners luck'. I laughed. We fist bumped and helped each other up.

I glanced over Ben's shoulder to see Alfred Molina. He was looking this way but as soon as I looked at him, he looked back to a talking Willem Dafoe.

'No way'. I slapped Tom. 'Is that Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe'? Ben looked back.

'I guess it is'. He laughed.

'Benedict, dude. I'm a big fan of them'. He laughed even more.

'Well, we'll be working with them. Let's introduce ourselves', Tom suggested.

'Okay, that's a start. You go first'. He rolled his eyes but walked over and I followed behind.

'Hi, I'm Tom'.

'Well nice to meet you Tom. We of course heard a lot about you'.

'I'm Piper Parker, I mean (y/n) Holland, twin'. I shook hands with the men.

'I saw that stunt you did back there Piper Parker', Alfred commented with a chuckle.

'Me too, that was very impressive (y/n)', Willem said. Tom slapped me.

'Very impressive'. I rolled my eyes.

Me and Alfred talked for a while. We really hit it off with becoming friends. While talking and working, it started to rain outside.

Lucky I brought my umbrella but I loved the rain. It was very calming to me. After work was finished for today, me and Alfred continued to talk as we walked outside.

'The rain is getting heavy', I chuckled.

~Author's POV~

The feelings that were developing were unhealthy. She was way younger than him.

'So, where are you parked'? The young Holland twin asked.

'Oh, just a bit further'.

'Oh, you should take the umbrella then. We wouldn't want you getting wet and then sick', she chuckled.

That chuckle. Again. It was feeding the fire of the unhealthy emotions towards her.

'I will see you tomorrow on set then'. She waved and ran out into the rain.

Alfred walked to his car with the umbrella over his head to keep him dry.

As he reached his car, he unlocked it and went in. The silence just gave him more reason to think about her.

These were very much unhealthy feelings.

This is part one of this one shot requested by WillowLaurenGCoy
Part two of this story will come in a little while. Also, I know I said requests are always open but I might have to close it soon due to that I'm now in Uni and I need to work hard this time.
I also follow whoever requests a one shot whether I can write it or not.