chapter 3

Quickly Lizzie opened the door and saw something she would love to not see.

" For god sake lock the door when you're doing things like that, now I have to wash my eyes with vodka!"

" Lizzie you could've knock first! You can't come in someone's room like that!" Hope said, covering herself and Josie.

"Anyways, Josie you're coming with me right now we need to talk, let's go." Lizzie said without letting place for discussion.

" Okay, i'll see you later Hope. " Josie said getting out of the bed and went to Hope closet. She stole one of Hope's hoodie because the short girl roped her shirt apart. She then made her way to the door with her sister.

" See you later Josette " Hope say in a  teasing tone.

Josie blushed for the way Hope said her name. 'Her accent is so hot when she's saying my full name.'

Lizzie took her twin in their room and immediately closed the door behind them. She put a silent spell on the room and turned her gaze to her sister.

" You have explanations to do right now Josette Saltzman." Lizzie said with a serious voice.

" I have nothing to explain to you Lizzie." Josie said trying to avoid the conversation.

" Josie i walk into you and hope having sex, you HAVE explanations to do. "

" We weren't having sex Lizzie" Josie said " not yet " she whispered.

"You were definitely going to have sex with her, you're all flustrated and you're red like a tomato, don't tell me you weren't going to have sex with her !" Lizzie said louder than the last sentence.

" Ok ok, yes i was going to do things with her but you came in so nothing important happened." Josie told her trying to calm her down.

" Uh duh something important happened if you end up sleeping with that five foot bitch." Lizzie said.

" Oh my god Lizzie don't call her that." Josie said annoyed by her sister.

" Don't try to avoid the question dear sister I want to know everything. " Lizzie said sitting on her bed.

For the next hour Josie explained all the situation to Lizzie. She knew that she had to, because her sister wouldn't have letting her go without informations.

They end up cuddling with each other in Josie's bed and they fall asleep.

(386 words)