Chapter 1

"Riiiiiinng." I wake up as my alarm clock goes off. I am completely exhausted because of last nights party but I have to get ready for school. I go downstairs to the kitchen as I walk my legs feel like jello. Once I enter the kitchen I want to scream! My parents are home! I look Around and still see the empty soda cans laying around, the pizza on the ceiling and floor, I smell the foul stench of body odor left behind from all the people that were here last night.

Once I regain my focus I say "what are you guys doing here you aren't supposed to be home until tomorrow!" My parents went away on an anniversary vacation leaving me stuck with Maria, the nanny. My parents just stood there staring into my eyes until my father said " so are you going to clean this up or do I have to do it while your mother and I think of your punishment?" I replied "I think cleaning is enough of a punishment, I'll clean it up later though I have to get ready for school." I don't even let them speak I hurry upstairs and hop in the shower.

Once I'm dressed and ready to go I call my best friend Mikaela. She comes and picks me up shortly after that. After 5 minutes of silence Mikaela finally says "EVERYONE is talking about your party! You really out did yourself." I thanked her right as we pull up to the high school.

I enter the doors of Starlet High School and I am rushed by a crowd of friends and peers talking about the party. Once the crowd dies down I make my way to my locker I put my backpack away and get my books for my first class.

I sit in my desk and count the minutes until school gets out for the day. After school I have to rush home and get my volleyball gear then I have to rush to volleyball practice. After that I have to go to a student council meeting ( which is actually pretty fun ) after that I do my homework and hangout with Mikaela. You could say my days are super busy. But once in a while volleyball practice gets cut short and a student council meeting is canceled and I have no homework. When this happens I get to do what I love most, taking risks, and one of those days it what changed my life.