Chapter29-My Darkest Desire

Ashley's P.O.V-

"I love you so much to kitten." I replied as I leant forward and kissed my fiancé.

It felt so weird knowing that. That Andy, this beautiful, gorgeous boy is now my fiancé.

I sighed in content as I felt his soft lips move against mine, loving the fact that I'd be able to feel this whenever I want for the rest of my life..And since he has my blood, we can spend forever together.

Our kisses gradually got more and more heated until Andy was straddling my hips and my shirt was tossed aside..

But before my kitten could lean in for another kiss I stopped him..

"Baby..do you really want this here? Or at all?" I whispered into his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"Yes Ashes. I want to celebrate like our first date all over again."

As soon as the words left his mouth, his lips were pressed against mine and my fingers were buried in his hair again. He bit my lip softly and slowly began grinding his hips into mine through our tight skinny jeans, making me moan like a whore.

Oh god.

It's been so fucking long.

Careful not to hurt him, I flipped Andy onto his back so I was on top and peeled his shirt over his head, dropping it beside mine. I kissed him softly before making my way down to his neck and sucking on his sweet spot. He let out a loud moan and purr, urging me to give him as much pleasure as possible.

I kissed and licked down his chest until I reached his stomach, smiling softly at his baby bump. Placing a small peck in the centre, I went further down until I reached his jeans, biting at his growing erection through the fabric.

"A-Ashley.." Andy moaned quietly, clearly holding back.

I straddled his hips and leant down to kiss him, feeling him struggle and succeed at undoing my jeans. Slowly standing beside the "bed", I slipped them off so I was clad only in my tight black boxers. Andy's eyes filled with lust as he looked me up and down.

I crawled back onto the far end of the mattress and kneeled, setting to work on getting my loves jeans off.

Once he was only wearing a pair of cute pink boxers, I laid on top of him, supporting myself so he wouldn't be crushed.

Our lips touched in the most loving way as I realised we both needed this. We needed to be as close as possible and find comfort with each other.

I knew he felt the same when he whispered "Ashes, make love to me."

"Anything you want baby." I smiled but that faded as a thought crossed my mind "We'll just have to do a different position so the baby doesn't get crushed or hurt."

Andy giggled, knowing exactly what I meant.