Chapter 13

*Author's POV...*

    Jungkook had completed the first half of his mission. His mission consisted of four parts:  Locating Taehyung and securing him, kidnapping a child, kidnapping Taehyung, then finally killing the rest of the police force. The first part of his mission was completed without Jungkook's knowledge. Because of Taehyung's new, security-filled home, Taehyung had already secured himself for Jungkook's arrival. It was just a matter of sneaking in that Jungkook had to worry about.

Taehyung had made a grave mistake.

...

Jimin sat around in Hoseok's house, waiting for his arrival as well. When he didn't show up, Jimin decided to leave for the night. Jimin grabbed his belongings, his money that Hoseok had left him, and headed for the front door. However, when he opened the door... He stopped in his tracks. He didn't know why. He tried to force his body to step forward. But no matter how hard he tried, his body wouldn't listen. Something was telling him to stay in the house and lock the door. Maybe it was because of his past experiences of walking alone at night. But it was something else...
A strong aura hit Jimin the moment he opened the front door. The aura was so intense and malevolent that he began to sweat. He looked around him, and he saw a black figure standing in the distance...
"H-...Hoseok...?" Jimin stuttered, praying that Hoseok would respond with a friendly greeting. But all he got was an eerie silence... That's when he noticed that the figure was coming closer... Jimin breathed heavily, waiting for the strange figure to appear from the darkness. When it did, the porch lights illuminated the dark presence.
    It was Jungkook.
    Jungkook's eyes were wide, as if he wasn't expecting to see Jimin standing in the doorway. (Which he wasn't.) Jungkook came closer, and Jimin backed up a step.
    "H-Hello...? Who are you?" Jimin asked.
    "Get out of my way..." Jungkook whispered.
    "W-What...?"
    "Get out of my way. You're in my way."
    "Who are you?! What are you doing here so late-."

    That's when he realized exactly who he was talking to...

    "Oh my god... You're Jeon Jung-.."
    "I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!" At that moment, 3 mangled, rotting soldiers appeared and grabbed Jimin, forcing him into a deep sleep by shoving a syringe into his neck. Jimin struggled, but then slowly dozed off into one of the soldiers arms.
    "Bring him to my base. I want him in one of my containment rooms!" Jungkook approached the young boy and caressed his cheek, "This one's quite beautiful, isn't he? His lips would make a great.." he sighed out of pleasure, "...Decoration~..."
    The soldier did not speak; only turned on his mangled heel and left for Jungkook's base in a hurry.
    "Now then~..." Jungkook turned back towards Hoseok's house. After investigating and taking a look around every corner, he eventually found these so-called 'secret files.' How did he find out about these you may ask? Well, turns out that Jungkook was actually listening to Chaeyoung, Taehyung, and Namjoon's conversation. After hearing that they were going to call it off for the night, it was now Jungkook's time to shine.
    "I found them! I found them!!!" Jungkook cheered. After flipping through the files, he handed them to one of his soldiers, "Bring these files back to my office and put them on my desk." The soldier obeyed and made its way down to Jungkook's base.
    The last and remaining soldier, who had the ability to talk, spoke, "Master, it's going to be sunrise soon. We should probably head down to Taehyung's place now."
    "Of course. However, I can't decide on whether or not I'm going to sneak in or-."
    "There's no need, Master. I will kill any guards that stand in our way."
    Jungkook giggled and looked up at him, "Sounds good to me~."

    ...

    It was exactly 4:36 AM. 10 more soldiers had shown up at the scene, but none of them were as ecstatic as Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't get this evil, wide grin off of his face, knowing that Taehyung was almost in the palm of his hands. With his soldiers, he was almost unstoppable. He called in his first couple of soldiers, who quickly took down the first set of bodyguards at the door, snapping their necks in half. And from there, the soldiers were killing guards left and right as Jungkook sauntered through the security gates... Jungkook kept giggling to himself, "Taehyung~, Taehyung~..." he sang to himself.