Trapped in minecraft part 2

Chapter 5

" well how far is far?"

Asked the boy.

" I know that it's several miles away but It got dark and I couldn't see. So I found your light glowing in the darkness." I said

Just then the wind started to pick up the rain started pelt the roof of the log cabin. Suddenly lightning streaked across the sky and hit farther out in the distance. Without warning the lights went out throughout the small cabin.

" it's herobrine."he said in barely a whisper.

" it's who?" I asked.

The thunder crashed he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. I was soaked to the bone.

"Come with me." He said as he lit a torch. He then reached for my arm again and tugged me into a long dark cavern. The torch glowed eerily in the inky darkness.

"Now, what did you say again?"

"I said it must be herobrine ."

" who is herobrine?"

"What! You don't know who herobrine is?!?"

"No, I never heard of him."

" well, I guess I will tell the legend of herobrine."

"Ok."

" Legends say that all herobrine wanted was a friend but every one was scared of him. Herobrine kept trying to make one friend but gave up and a week later he died of loneliness. Back in minecraft update 7.0 notch confirmed that herobrine was removed from the game so he thought. Now all herobrine wants is revenge on all minecraft players and will kill every human in his path. Some other legends say that he rules over all the mobs next to the enderdragon."

" ok so herobrine is the guy who is notches brother?"

"Yes, I forgot to mention that. So always watch your back."

"Ok, now you've really scared me."

Just then I heard a moan. I turned my head in search of the thing that made it but nothing appeared.

"We better go back up to the cabin." He said "This place is creeping me out."

"Yeah, me too."

I said.

Chapter 6

We kept walking and walking until we found the ladder we came down. I climbed as fast as I could to get out of that creepy place. I finally saw a faint glimpse of light. Then before I know it I was back in the cabin.

"Boy, that was some storm it lasted for 1day and 1/2."

The boy said.

"Hey, I never had the chance to ask you this but what is your name?"

" it's Brian."

"Well nice to meet you then Brian."

I say as I hold out my hand. He looks at me and then turns around and finishes his work. That's odd I thought. Mostly everyone likes to shake hands, but o well. I walk outside.

"I'm going to start heading back to my house."

I say.

"Wait, if you want to you can live with me. I mean if you want to."

"Ok if you insist."

I sit on the couch and watch tv. I look out the window and see the sun go down and the moon rise.

"Well ready for bed?"

Brian asked.

" I guess if you have a bed? I mean I would make it myself but I only have 2 wool."

"Ok well I have plenty of wool to go around."

Without warning I run towards him my arms wide open and give him a huge bear hug. He jumps back in surprise but I fall right through him. What? I ask myself.

"You aren't from this mine craft world are you?"

"No. I'm just a regular minecraft player."

"Well I was generated from the minecraft creator notch, and I have lived in this minecraft world all my life."

"Well I thought I was just dreaming but I guess not. Do you know any way to get out of minecraft?"

"Yes, you must defeat the zombie boss."

"Were is he?"

" over that far hill in a gigantic mansion."

"Well I'll be off then."

"Good luck."

Chapter 7

"There he is."

I mumbled to myself as I approached the ginormous beast. He looked down on me and took a huge step towards me. I stepped forward and struck the beast with my diamond sword Brian had given me. The beast groaned in agony and I could see his health go down to a quarter of the Health bar. I hit it again and it crumbles to the ground and spawns 100s and 100s of zombies. Suddenly a huge voice says

" YOU HAVE DEFEATED THE BOSS!! YOU ARE NOW RElEASED!!"

A large white light glares in my eyes then

"ZAP"

Chapter 8

I open my eyes slowly and realize it was my room. I see my door slowly opening and I duck beneath my covers thinking it was a creeper.

" sweetie time to get up its already 12:00."

I rip my covers off and rush to my mom. She lifts her hands up in surprise. I wrap my hands around her waist and squeeze her.

"I'm so glad to be home." I whisper.

"You're so glad to be what?"

"Nothing." I say.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys I hope you didn't miss to much;)

Reanna:)

------------------------------------------------------------------