A/N

I wouldn't recommend this to the readers who dislike Angst with a Sad Ending (Well, for the ship).

.........

The Original characters that will be added are:

Xiao Guang: The Emperor of Xiao Empire, an Empire that the five great Empires envy. (He's an Alpha)

Xiao Feng: Xiao Guang's right hand man and is also the head commander of the Xiao Empire. (He's an Alpha)

Ming Yue: The concubine of Lan Wangji. (She's an Omega)

Li Hong: Wei Ying's personal server. A Loyal Server and dislikes the concubine. (He's an Omega)

(Was planning to make Li Cheung an Alpha, but i changed it to an omega as it will be weird and it may give some misunderstanding for the characters in the story. I know it is just a fanfic, but still.)

.........

Secondary Genders:

Alpha:
Lan Wangji
Lan Xichen
Lan Qiren
Jiang Cheng
Nie Mingjue
Xiao Guang
Xiao Feng
Song Lan
Xue Yang
Wen Qing (Women power✨)

Beta:
Nie Huaisang
Luo Qingyang (Mianmian. She will be one of Wei Ying's best friends)

Omega:
Wei Ying
Li Hong
Ming Yue
Wen Ning
Xiao Xingchen
Mo Xuanyu

.........

Explanation before the bad events:

Wei Ying and Lan Wangji has been together since before Lan Wangji took the throne as the Emperor.

But, everything changed after their marriage. Lan Qiren introduced many concubines to Lan Wangji. At first, he refused any of them, much to Wei Ying's relief.

Not until, Ming Yue came.

.........

Warning!:

Angst
Sad Ending
Hurtful words
Mpreg (Well, it's omegaverse what do you expect?)

DISCLAIMER:

The names for the Original Characters (OCs) are only found on what i search. Meaning, their will be definitions that may not be right. Since i am still learning chinese, i only practiced rarely because busy, i still do not understand difficult words!

There will be also OOCs (Out of characters)

-Definitions for the names-:

Guang- means light and is a name given to someone who guides and shows the path forward.

(I choose this because it is perfect for his role for this story.)

Feng- for someone who is like a phoenix.

(Phoenix symbolize Immortality and Rebirth, if you don't know and this is based on what i researched.)

Yue- meaning "bright moon".

Hong- means 'large and someone with a big heart'.

Again, the meanings of the names are based on Google. It may not be right and please let me know.

.........

I guess that will be for now. And for their looks, maybe you can imagine what they look like. I will be describing them in the story.

Enjoy!

-RyleeEzrael-