Guess it wasn't meant to be (6)

Summary:

After Wei Ying's brothers found out about what the cultivation world did to him, they were beyond furious. Their husbands have similar reactions.

Ohhhh...

The cultivation world is doomed to be against by the Gods.

-

AU 6/9: Mxtx Crossover

Xiao Guang is also a God here.

The video above will be on the chapter. Do not forget to subscribe to my channel!

Reminder: I have only watched the donghua and read the manhua of Tgcf and Svsss. But, i did have been spoiled😀 so i know a few of the events.

-

"Shizun! A-Luo!"

Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe looked at each other before they looked at worriedly to Ning Yingying.

When she regained her breath, she exclaimed in worry.

"Something happened to Xiao Ying!"

(The 'Xiao' means here is 'small' or 'little', if i remember correctly)

Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe didn't wasted any time and they went to the Ghost City, where Xie Lian and Hua Cheng are waiting. They guessed they have heard it all.

"We are going to the Mortal Realm!"

-

Wei Ying winced when he was thrown to the ground with force. He tried to sat up but failed.

He was picked up and kneeled infront of Jiang Cheng. The Sect Leader in purple smirked.

"How does it feel to kneel in front of your superior?"

"Why do you ask? Do you want me to say it feels good?" Wei Ying smirked.

"Wei Wuxian have you no shame?! Didn't you know? Because of you, these all happened! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THEY ARE NOT HERE!"

Wei Ying silently scoffed. 'My fault? You are truely a fucking dumbass, Jiang Wanyin'

"AND DO YOU THINK TRANSFERRING YOUR CORE TO ME WOULD BE ENOUGH TO PAY YOUR DEBTS TO MY PARENTS AND MY CLAN?! IT'S NOT ENOUGH!"

"Was that really not enough? You don't know everything about me!"

"I do! A demonic cultivator! A PERSON WHO RUINED MY LIFE! WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO SELFISH?!"

Wei Ying's face darkened. He looked down. "Selfish?"

He slowly stood up, severely trembling while doing so. He can't stand it anymore.

"SELFISH?! I HAVE ENOUGH BEING THIS 'PERFECT' PERSON YOU WANTED TO BE! I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU! TO SAVE YOU AND THIS WHOLE FUCKING STUPID ASS CULTIVATION WORLD! AND THE ONLY YOU THINK YOU EVER DO FOR ME IS MESS THINGS UP!"

Wei Ying let out all of it. The feeling he has been building for fucking years. And you know, it feels good to snap. It feels fucking good.