Next morning

Mia-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71232196

Aniyah-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71232576

Kirsten-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71232936

Jamiyah-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=7123336

                                                  On our way to California

Airplane helper-Mam can you please follow me to your destination*the girls follow the airplane helper to there seats,and gets comfortable*                                                        

Jamiyah-*coming from the rester room..bumps into somone*I am so sorry,i have my ipod and....    Liam-*austrailan accent*no its ok,i do that all the time.*smiles.and help jamiyah up.*your really beautyfull*smiles*whats your name?                                                                                  Jamiyah-*Blushes*im Jamiyah.*unplugs headphones*sorry .*giggles*                                                 Liam-you have cute dimples *smiles*anyway.let me show you my friends*takes Jamiyah by the hand and she sees the guys*Jamiyah this is louis,harry,zayne,and niall.                                        Jamiyah-hey guys im jamiyah*smiles.looks back quickly*                                                                     Liam-Its ok,there friendly *smiles at her*guys she's a bit shy.                     

Zayne-hey jamiyah*smiles*so do you come here often?

Jamiyah-umm no.this is actually my first time with a few of my friends.ill get them*smiles,walks to where the girls are back and they follow jamiyah back*so guys,this is Mia,Aniyah,abd Kirsten.

Liam-nice meeting you all*shakes hand with all the girls unsupt jamiyah*jamiyah can i speak to you in private?

Jamiyah-umm yeah.*smiles,follow Liam to the back room*

Liam-I know we just met,but you are the first fan that didnt yell in my face*laughs a little*You wanna be a little...You know couple?*smiles*

Jamiyah-yeah..ill like that *hugs liam.for 10 minutes.stops and look him in the eye.then she kissed him*

Liam-i think we should go back.*smiles,and holds her hands on the way back*

Zayne-what have you two been doing*looking  at jamiyah*

Liam-you know talking about life,and the band

Zayne-dont lie Liam*glare at liam*theres lipstick on your mouth dude

                                                      Everyone Smirks

Jamiyah-*tears rolled down her eyes,she runs back to her seat crying*

Liam-thanks alot guys.*walks to jamiyah seat..sit next to jamiyah.put jamiyah head softly on his arm.*

Jamiyah-*crys a little*thanks liam.your a really good boyfriend

Liam-and your a really nice girlfriend*smiles and kisses jamiyah on the forehead*

                                           Jamiyah and liam falls asleep.

Mia-ill be back *walks toward jamiyah and liam..puts blanket over them and kisses them both on there forehead*

Whats next?????Read more