ShaRa Snippet - Who Missed More?

"I missed you!" RaQesh said as he enveloped Shamita in the warmest hug possible.

"I Missed You More!" Shamita declared as she snuggled to RaQesh. Her head rested against his heart, listening to his heartbeats, her favourite music in the world.

"No!" RaQesh peppered Shamita's head with kisses "I missed you more!"

Shamita looked up at RaQesh, "I Missed You More.. Period." She paused for a couple of seconds and added, "You could see me, you could hear me.. but I couldn't and hence, I missed you more!" 

"Exactly!" RaQesh locked his gaze with Shamita."That's exactly why I missed you more!"

"Really?" Shamita smiled.

"Yes!" RaQesh pecked Shamita's forehead. "I could see you.. I could hear you.. but the ache of not being able to hold you.. especially every time you cried.." RaQesh Sighed, "I .. I don't know how to describe it." He tried to look away as he could feel himself tearing up.

"Look at me.." Shamita whispered as she cupped his face in her palms. "I am here.. now!" She brushed away the lone tear that escaped his eyes while blinking her own.

"Yes, You are!" RaQesh smiled "And, I am not letting you go anywhere, now!" He kissed away the pearl that rolled down her eyes and hugged her as closely as he could. "I think, We both missed each other, Equally!"

In response, Shamita could only "Hmm.." with a smile that reflected in her very being.

                                   ~*~