Two.

God. She's here.

I suddenly became tachycardic as she walked inside our café, looking all sophisticated and stunning. Her mere presence really makes me breathless, and I don't have any idea why. Weird, because I'm totally a complete stranger to her, and she doesn't have any idea that she has this kind of effect to me.

Oh, if only you knew what you to do me...

I composed myself as she approach the counter, the sound of her heels are becoming more and more closer, and I swear I'm not breathing. But the smell of her perfume blending with the aroma of our coffee suddenly made me gasp for air.

Only for a short time, though.

Now that I am facing her, I felt my heart skip a beat. I am stunned by her beauty. It's not my first time to see her in person, but she gets me in awe everytime. Our eyes met, and I was so confused when she furrowed her eyebrows. Oh no, is there some dirt on my face? I made sure that I'm always presentable though... Or maybe because I'm not the one who usually takes her order? Aigoo, what should I do? I'm panicking inside, but I managed to flash a smile to greet her, which she gave in return. And THAT surprised me.

SHE. FREAKING. SMILED.

It was a short smile, but it gave me butterflies in my stomach.

We had an eye contact that lasted for seconds, until I couldn't take it anymore. My legs became jelly and I feel all my limbs wobbly. I looked away and smiled to myself. I cleared my throat and tried my best to speak without squealing. That would be a huge turn off. I should be professional.

"H-hi, Ms. Cheon. What's your order for today?" I asked as politely as possible, but it came out obvious that I'm shy.

"I'll have pancake and bacon with 1 medium white chocolate mocha," She ordered while getting cash inside her wallet. She handed it to me and I noted her order. As I was giving her the change, our hands slightly brushed. That made my cheeks burned and my hand shake a little. Shit, did she notice that? I hope not.

"Your order is noted, Ms. Cheon."

I said, hiding the smile that I'm keeping inside. She just nodded her head and went straight to her table. My God, what was that? I was only taking her order and yet I feel like she sucked almost all my energy.

"Hey, I'll make the orders of Ms. Cheon. Can you cover for me at the counter for awhile?" I asked Ma-Ri, my co-worker here at the café. She gave me a teasing look and I just laughed. "Come on, I'm the best barista here and she is our VIP. You know that, right?"

"VIP my ass, just admit that you have a huge crush on her." She blurted out. My eyes widened and I shush her. She only let out a wink and hurriedly went to the counter area. I just shook my head and made all of her orders.

After making sure that they are delicious and pleasing to the eyes, I have this stupid idea in my head that I'm trying to erase. I want to write her a short letter on a sticky note, but will she notice that I'm the one who wrote it? Ugh, this is just so silly. It will also creep her out.

But what if it doesn't?

I've been wanting to do this but I don't have the courage to do so. I wanted to make her smile just by these short letters. Make her loosen up. I mean, it'll make someone's day a little bit lighter and brighter, right? Checking her on her table, I saw that she's massaging her temple, obviously stressed about something.

Alright, maybe this is the sign that I'm waiting for. I pick up the pink sticky note and my black ballpen.

Hi, Ms. Cheon Seo Jin.