Chapter 9 ~ packing

⚠️ mature warning ⚠️

I turn around in my bed to feel a cold patch in my bed

I turn around in my bed to feel a cold patch in my bed. I sit put to see the sun shining through the curtains.
I put my hand in the cold patch in my bed and I was reminded of what happens yesterday. Where has he gone I thought.

I sigh. I pull the covers off my legs and hop out of bed. Cracking my back. I hear my shower turn on. The heat from the shower took over my room. The smell of his shower gel took over my nose it was a strong masculine smell with a hint of dark oak. I would of never thought he would of stayed.

I walk over to my bathroom door and slowly
open it. I walk in to see the condensation blocking the view so all I could see was a outline of his body.

I think he noticed me coming in because there was a patch of water missing off of the glass. He traced his eyes over my body as I teased him with taking my pyjamas he must of put on me last night off. Mateo opens the shower door and pulled me in and pinned me to the wall. He started to watch the water run down my body.

Starting to kiss my neck with no anticipation. He seem to be an animal in heat. I wrap my arms around his neck pushing him up towards my mouth just so I can capture his lips in mine.
His mouth starting to devour mine. "What are you trying to do to me" he said in a husky voice. I break the kiss to look into his eyes.         " jump" I jump and wrap my legs around his torso.

Kissing down my body he was leaving marks all around that will be very notable later. I let out a moan. "Please" I whimper waiting for him to give me the pleasure that he knows I need. Starting to get impatient I start to grind onto him wanting to cause tension to build between my cilt and his body. "Your being a bad girl baby".  Tracing his fingers down my torso.
Mateo cups my pussy and starts to runs his thumb up and down my slits rubbing my juices around. Gathering my juices on his fingers he brings it to my mouth. "Suck your own juices of my fingers my little minx " so I did what I was told. I took his fingers in my mouth teasing them with my tongue slightly as he thrusted them in and out of my mouth making sure all the liquid he had collected had been swallowed. 

Placing me down on the shower floor while leaving me breathless and tired. He just left me throbbing. He gave me a small smirk and walked out of the shower. Bitch . I could feel the heat from my core leaving my body. I sat there for a good 6 minutes waiting for my body to fully process what just happened.
Slowly standing up I start to wash my hair and body.

——————————time skip—————————

After having my shower I walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me to see suitcases laying open on my floor. And Mateo standing above them with some clothes in his hands. I let out a sigh.

He turned his head and let out a small laugh while shaking his head. "Why did I agree to this" I said while rolling my eyes as I flopped onto my bed. " well I am sure you wanted to prove yourself to people and to show people that you are alive even if they don't know you" he said while placing clothes in the cases. He's right why am I being so stupid.