The incounter (season 2)

(Yay i finally am writing this book, I just really like writing the other book which is called "eystreem and e-team one shot" which you should check out. it was just really fun writing it btw corrupt Steve isn't dead or disappeared or whatever happened to him considering we don't actually know what happened to him, I mean the last time we saw him was when he and eystreem got combined into evil eystreem and after that he just disappeared so we don't actually know what happened until season 3 that is if season 3 will happen also test Steve is good only he's sister is evil also I don't know their ages considering that they were never addressed so I am just guessing ok. I think Jordan's age was addressed but not in the series but the other ages aren't addressed but do the ages matter in the series because I don't think they do because they have more important stuff to do other than worry about the characters ages but when it comes to shipping I guess it does because you guys know the reason)
Jordan-15
Test Steve-32
Corrupt Steve-32(he is the same age as test Steve because it was explained or somewhat explained that he is test Steve's clone so it makes sense why they are the same age)
Magic Steve-29
Toxic steve-28
Spirit steve-1000(don't question it please, I mean he is a spirit so I assume he is at least that old I think)
WARNING ⚠️ BLOOD⚠️
Third POV
Jordan was held up within sword point by corrupt Steve and he was cowering on the floor of the cave, not at all like the tough and brave person he was but instead like a scared kid wanting this nightmare to end already. Test Steve was fighting magic Steve, toxic Steve was fighting spirit Steve. "Please just end this nightmare already please just end it. Please just get it over with" Jordan said while slightly crying and shaking because of how terrified he was.

Corrupt Steve was confused as to why he wasn't fighting because normally he would be joking around and fighting him then what he saw next shocked him, he didn't see a strong and brave young man that keeps messing with him instead what he saw it so much worse what he saw was scared child, a kid, a scared kid who wanted this nightmare to end. Corrupt Steve was shocked that it was a teenager that was messing him, a child, not an adult. How come he never noticed but it makes sense he would act like an adult all the time. Corrupt Steve put his sword in his belt and put his hand out for the teenager to take. Jordan shakily gave him his hand then corrupt Steve pulled him up.

"I-I-I don't understand why you would help me, I mean your evil, why would you help me, I-I-I mean I am a-a-against hades and your n-n-not, you w-w-w-work for him" Jordan said shakily because of how terrified he was.

corrupt Steve admitted "firstly, i maybe cold Hearted as you seem to think i am but I would never ever hurt a child intentionally and secondly I don't work for hades anymore and I'm not joking cause you know, I am not one for joking about stuff like this" corrupt Steve said.

Jordan wiped his tears pretending he didn't cry at all. Everyone stopped the fight and looked really concerned for the kid and looked shocked to see that Jordan is in fact a teenager, a kid "I'm fine guys, don't worry let's just sit down and just clear everything up" Jordan said shakily and gave a deep breath as to calm down, trying to act like an adult by trying to settle this peacefully but he knew that they already know that he was a teenager, a child, a kid but he is trying to calm down but failing, he need to calm down as to not break down for the second time because of how scary that fight/counter that was and just wanting to move on.

Corrupt Steve felt really bad about all the times he scaring the kid so bad that he is actually physically shaking. They all sat down while Jordan had to hold on to test Steve because of how shaken he was. Jordan felt tears streaming down his face then he quickly wiped it away. Test Steve whispered in his ear"hey you ok kid?"

"Y-y-yea, I'm fine just a little s-s-s-s-shaken up but I'm f-f-f-fine" Jordan whispered back while stuttering.

He nodded but seemed unconvinced "ok let's get this straight so all of you are good right and are Against hades right?" He said seriously.