School (Supposedly)

A/N : So yeah I'm gonna do this Chapter. And pray to God that it turns out well. Also I'm gonna try a kinda new writing style so yeah enjoy. ^-^

Eren Pov

While walking to class I started thinking about me and my sexuality. Being gay was so hard, many people bullied me throughout my life because of it. While I was in my thoughts I hadn't noticed that I bumped into someone. It was Jean, and he looked pretty pissed of. Me and Jean really didn't have the best relationship but we respected each other. He even respected and trusted me enough to tell me he had a thing for Marco.

"Yo Jeager what's your problem?"

"Nothing, what's your problem, horseface."

"I just wanted to know if something was wrong. But there isn't so I'm going to class."

"Whatever I don't care."

And with that I swiveled around and started heading outside. I decided that I'd had enough and I wasn't going to class.

"Fuck this! Fuck everybody! They don't care about me and make me feel worthless. Especially Mikasa. "

I felt myself begin to tear up and I immediately wiped them away. I felt horrible inside and so I got up and started walking and I knew exactly where I was gonna go.

The local bar.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I was drunk, drunk off my mind actually. I walked (well staggered) to the bar stool. And ordered another drink.

"A french Martini please."

~~~~~A/N~hehehe ~~~~~~

While I waited for my order I started wondering to myself. I thought about killing myself to end all the pain.

"Maybe After this, let's do it.

As soon as my martini came I gulped it down real quick and staggered out the bar. I headed to the freeway, it being the closet and most convenient. I staggered onto the road twisting and twirling barely brushing past the zooming cars.

Suddenly I tripped and fell and hit my head. A very nice and expensive car stopped right in front of me. The owner got out and grabbed me hauling me into his car. That's the last thing I remembered before passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in room that wasn't mine. The room was very clean and expensive looking. I looked around to see if anyone was around and I saw him.

He looked beautiful, like a character from a tv show. He was short but with jet black hair styled in an undercut. His eyes were beautiful having a nice gray color to them. Despite his size he was very lean and had amazing muscles. His face showed little to no emotion to it which kinda intimidated me.

"Oi brat your awake?"

Eren stared up and looked at the ravenette man.

"Yeah I am."

"So what's your name brat? "

"Eren Jeager. "

"Well my name is Levi Rivaille." My close friends call me Heichou sometimes as well."

"Ok so where am I?"

"Your at my house cause your dumbass passed out in the street. So being the gentleman I am, I took you to my place. "

Ohhh that's why Eren didn't recognize the place.

"Well anyways thanks for saving me."

"No problem brat. Now why were you in the street? "

I bit my lip not really wanting to share with him, mainly because he was a stranger but I decided to anyways. I told him everything, dealing with my sexuality to my depression and my sister.

"Hmm seems like you need a little help. "

"Um I guess I do but I doubt anyone's gonna help me."

"Well your looking at the guy who will."

"Really!?!?"

I looked at Levi incredulously surprised by his words.

"Yeah It's alright brat."

I mentally squealed inside because I was gonna have a hottie like him helping me out with my problems. I checked my pockets for my phone. I had a few missed calls and a couple of texts.

"How long have I been here?"

"A day and a half."

Woah I'd been out that long? I was so surprised at how long I had stayed. I started to get up and ruffled the covers. Levi watched without interrupting me and went off into another room. I grabbed my shoes and put them on and left out the room.

Levi's apartment was amazing. It was so clean I almost thought I saw a sparkle. I saw Levi walk out a room that I presumably thought was his. He came over to me and looked me in the eyes and handed me a slip of paper. It had a number on it. 323-678-0246

"Well if you need anything call me."

I almost fucking squealed again because I got his number.

"Do you know how your gonna get home?"

"I thi-"

At that moment the door of the apartment flew open. I got really surprised and jumped. In came a tall brunette female with glasses. She had a crazed look in her eyes. She looked really excited and it scared me.

"What the fuck Hanji!! "

"LEVIIII HELP MEEEE!!"

"Fuck off shitty glasses. "

She closed the door and ran over to Levi. She stopped when she saw me.

"Oooh who's the cutie Levi? IS HE YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND!?!?"

I blushed profoundly, my cheeks heating up.

"NO SHIITY GLASSES GET THE FUCK OUT!!!"

She just laughed and continued to talk.

"Wait Levi your gay?!?!"

"Yeah brat, is that a problem?"

"Noooooooo It's cool."

Hanji just looked at us eyes gleaming.

"Anyways Levi I came here for a reason. "

"What now shitty glasses?"

"I just wanted to know if your coming tomorrow. "

"Yeah sure why not."

I wondered what they were talking about but it really wasn't any of my business.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. Hiya I'm Hanji Zoe and I'm Levi Raviolis bff.

"Well I'm Eren Jeager. "

"Nice to meet you Eren and I hope we'll meet again. "

And with that, she hurriedly ran out of the apartment screaming about random stuff Eren didn't know about.

"So brat it's getting late and I'm taking you home so let's go."

We both walked out of the door of Levi's apartment and to his nice ass car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ Yayy I did it another chapter hope you liked it X3 (YaoiGodd)