First Time...(smut chapter)

Before you read, just letting you know there's smut. Ps: power bottom Inosuke is 😩

Tanjiro and Inosuke were cuddling. They had the room to themselves for the night because Zenitsu was on a mission, and wouldn't be back until the morning. Tanjiro listened as Inosuke snored surprisingly soft, and mumbled incoherently.

author note: here it is, not a long chapter really, just sex. lol.

Suddenly, Inosuke moaned in his sleep, which made Tanjiro's eyes widen. Inosuke mumbled something with Tanjiro's name in it which made him happy. The boar boy's breathing was off and his hips moved backwards, bumping into Tanjiro's crotch.

Tanjiro bit his lip as Inosuke did it again, and again, and again. He was unconsciously driving Tanjiro insane, he could barely take it. Tanjiro looked down at his crotch and saw the tent in his pants.

He then looked at Inosuke's back. It was covered by the Butterfly Mansion recovery clothing but Tanjiro could imagine keeping Inosuke on his stomach, and stripping him of all of his clothes and fu-

Calm down Tanjiro! He shouted at himself internally. But he couldn't, he felt his face growing hotter, and sweat rolling down his face as he moved a hand to grab Inosuke's waist.

"T...Tanjiro? Why're you still up?" Tanjiro moved his hips back to hide the fact that he was hard and gasped. "I-I didn't mean to wake you Inosuke, I'm sorry!" Inosuke hummed, flipping his body around so he faced Tanjiro and placed a kiss on his cheek. He then moved to Tanjiro's ear. "I've been awake for the past few minutes, felt like teasing you after I felt this." He said as he grabbed Tanjiro's clothed penis.

Tanjiro moaned at the sudden contact and Inosuke giggled at it.

"Love you Tanjiro," Inosuke whispered before giving him a kiss on the lips. "L-love you too I-Inosuke."

Inosuke kissed Tanjiro again, a deeper kiss as he messed with the redhead's shirt, unbuttoning the buttons with one hand. "Take it off. Now." Was all Inosuke said. Tanjiro nodded and shrugged the shirt off while Inosuke watched with a smirk.

"Want me to touch you?" Inosuke asked, to which Tanjiro nodded immediately. "Say please-" "Please touch me Inosuke, make me yours, mark me to your pleasure!"

Inosuke's smirk widened as he started touching Tanjiro's toned chest and stomach, moving his head down to Tanjiro's abs and licking up one of the rows of muscle.

He started sucking on the toned skin, causing Tanjiro to moan.

A few minutes later, Inosuke had planted 4 hickeys on Tanjiro's stomach. Inosuke then pushed Tanjiro down on his back and started working on getting his pants off. The buttons and zipper were done in an instant, and the pants soon came coming down.

"Hehe, glad to see you too little Tanjiro," Inosuke thought aloud before giving the flushed tip a kiss, causing Tanjiro's body to jolt in a small amount of pleasure. "I-Inosuke, please don't tease..."

Inosuke wasn't listening. He kissed the tip again before licking it. Tanjiro squirmed more at the hot tongue going from his base to tip.

Suddenly, Inosuke's mouth closed over his tip, the wet heat making Tanjiro lose focus for a few seconds. Inosuke went further down, until he hit the base. Tanjiro's eyes rolled into the back of his head and his hips bucked forward, unconsciously fucking Inosuke's throat.

Tanjiro's hands found themselves tangled in Inosuke's hair, holding his lover's head in place as he came down his throat. After a few seconds of Tanjiro's orgasm, he let go of Inosuke's head.

His lover sat up, tears from the rough face fucking streaming down his face. "Oh god, Inosuke I-" Inosuke shushed him. "Better not apologize, that was amazing."

Before Tanjiro could say anything else, Inosuke climbed into his lap, lowering his own pants enough to where only his ass was out. When Tanjiro realized what was about to happen, he was immediately erect again.

Inosuke and Tanjiro locked eyes. "Ready?" Inosuke asked. Tanjiro nodded, and Inosuke put the tip against his hole.

Slowly, he lowered himself, moaning as he felt the tip breach his hole and slide deeper inside of him. "Holy s-shit, I-Inosuke you feel so g-good~" Tanjiro mumbled out. "Nothing but the best, I am Lord Inosuke Hashibira after all!"

Tanjiro was now fully inside of Inosuke. The man above him started rocking back and forth on Tanjiro, teasing him more than he needed to. He then put his hands on Tanjiro's chest to make sure he was stable before he started riding the redhead under him. He lifted himself up until only Tanjiro's tip remained inside of him, then without warning dropped back down. Tanjiro felt like he lost consciousness from the pleasure of Inosuke's roughness.

"Who do you belong to Tanjiro?" Inosuke asked. He stopped moving, making Tanjiro whine in displeasure. "Inosuke plea-" Inosuke cut him off by lifting himself up and dropping back down. "Who."

He repeated the action. "Do." And again. "You." And again. "Belong." And again. "To?"

"You! You and only you! Lord Inosuke! I belong to Inosuke Hashibira!" Inosuke seemed pleased by that answer and continued to ride him.

Tanjiro's tip brushed against Inosuke's g spot, making him bottom out. "Close." Inosuke whispered to Tanjiro. "S-same."

"Inside." Insouke demanded, riding the man under him harder. And Tanjiro complied, painting Inosuke's insides white. Inosuke soon followed suit as he felt his climax, multiple ropes of cum staining the inside of his pants.

Inosuke stayed on Tanjiro's lap, feeling the man under him slowly getting soft. He then slowly got off of Tanjiro's now flaccid cock and laid down beside him.

"Wow." They said in unison. Tanjiro rolled over and grabbed Inosuke's waist, pulling him closer, then pulling a blanket over them. And they fell asleep like that, naked and in love.