1.

Yeah, hello there, I'm Dream! Or, 'prince Dream' as my father says. Welcome to my shit kingdom, Kingdom of Raptors. There's shit that goes down here most people that live in the gorge don't know about. Like, for instance, my father. "King of Raptors!" The people yell that when he comes from his thrown each weekend to throw his masquerade party's, with all his fancy dining and clothing. He doesn't deserve all of his fame and love from everyone. They don't see the real him.

I've lived all my life with that shit man of a father, and honestly I wish I was one of the peasants instead. I don't understand why he has to act like he's bigger than me when he's really not. it's irritating.

Though, through all these shit years with him, I've had the beautiful castle within the stone walls and the deep gorge the village sits beneath. They built the village in a gorge so that they would be more protected from other kingdoms or whatever my father was talking about when I was five. (I'm not to good of a listener when it comes to him.)

(This is what the kingdom and village looks like because I'm to lazy to give a description)

From the English-built cottages, to the chalky, stone castle walls, people live here. A whole community. My father named the palace the 'Raptors' Because we're fierce, sly and quick with our movements.

My mother ran away with another four years after she had me, she claimed to me one night that I should leave this castle and run far away and never return. Just like she did. I was of course four years old at the time, with my brain barley even knowing what a bird was. But now I know what she meant, and I know why she left.

If you're wondering, I did hate her for leaving for quite some time. But now I know that she was right all along, and my father wasn't.

He's the reason she ran.

Let me tell you some secrets about my father. Some gross, inhuman secrets.

Since I was about seven years old, my father, Shlatt, has been calling in women from our village to come to the castle. He sleeps with everyone of them, gets them pregnant and then sends them back off into the village letting people wonder, 'Who done that to you?!' Hell, some of them are probably their own spouse.

As sick as it is, I for sure have little brothers and sisters running around I don't even know the name of. And I'm sure that their mothers call them "royalty." How sad even is that?

But anyways, I need to tell you my mission, my mission on how to get the hell out of this shit place. But, todays not the day for that. Tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be my day of adventure to be free.

^^
HIIII!!!!! NEW STORY, NEW STORY!!!

THIS IS THE SHORT-FIRST CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE INVESTED SO FAR!
BECAUSE JUST LIKE ALL OF MY OTHER STORIES, THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE JUST AS CRAZY!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY SO FAR, LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAVE A GREAT SUPER-BOWL!!