PROLOGUE

"You are to be interrogated, Miss. Come with us." 

I voluntarily rose up and conformed to what I was told. Because he said that is all I have to do. I must not forget what he also told me. 

"Tell them, darling that you did it"

It reeled in my ears, carved in my mind, my mouth had mastered to utter. 

"This way, Miss."

I turned left to where he pointed the way in.

The room dominated by silence appeared rather eerie. I swallowed my fear and terror when I saw Prosecutor Gabriel inside, emotionless, unmoving, dreadful. I suddenly feel groggy. The room felt tight, no space for air to exist. 

"You sit"

I wanly followed, putting myself comfortable in the black-leathered chair, eyes transfixed in my cold phlegmatic hands. 

"Your life is not enough for the expiation of the lives you murdered" 

I only nodded at his direct statement.

"Are you happy?" 

"Yes.." is all I could utter. He mockingly laughed. It's ironic he did not sound mocking at all, it was filled with contained indignation. Hatred towards me. 

"You are very like your father, you know that?"

"I do not think so." 

"What warrant do you have?"

"He is always right." He gave an incredulous facade before shifting his weight to dart his gaze on me. 

"Of course you believe that. You are his daughter, after all. Unfortunately, you are imbecile. You barely know a thing." 

I sustained my silence, refusing to answer. 

"May I remind you that your impudent speaking will soon be held against you which will potentially lead you to your well-deserved apocalypse." 

"I am aware."

"You did it yourself?"

"Yes."

"Stop lying!" I flinched at the intensity of his boisterous voice that seemed to totter the room. 

"I confess my offense. I did it alone" I admitted, my muscles convulsing. 

Then I heard a thud sound of flesh hitting flesh. I tasted the blood inside my mouth, my head vehemently tilted to the side scattering mild pain on my neck. I positioned myself back feeling the pain all over my upper body but showing entirely an emotionless face. 

I saw it, in his eyes. Evident.

Prudence torn, temperance broke.

"I fucking abhorr the calmness you show after you killed my whole bloody family! How dare you!" He yelled, standing and pointing his shaking index finger on me. 

I gulped the growing lump in my throat and slowly looked down. He is crying. Helplessly crying. I did not rehearse this. 

I silently harkened his agonized tears, finally feeling a strike of pain inside me. 

"I want you dead." He started after a long silence. 

I nodded again as he exited the room.

                                 (๑´•.̫ • '๑)

"Ang popular na katagang Justice prevails ang siyang namayani sa desisyon ng kilalang Abogado dahil sa pagpapakulong sa sarili niyang anak pagkatapos nitong karumal-dumal na pinatay ang tatlo niyang kamag-anak"