Montre

"Why did you come back?" William asked for your creature form.

"I want you to kill us.."

His eyes shot wide open from the words you just spoke.

"Say that again."
Your creature stood up tall walking on its legs like a man stood before him. It's a palm covering his face holding him up.

"We could not ever be more grateful for the life you have given us. We are the apex of the food chain and the most feared monster in this world.

We could never ever be more grateful to you.

But we have no other reason to continue living in this world among humans. It's no longer our time. Our time ended during our conflicting wars.

You are my creator, I was a woman sent out to kill you. The modifications was nothing more but torture. Everyday I was in stasis frozen in my own fear and pain.

The agony could have been the death of me.
But the voice, your voice reached through. You spoke to me while I was being torn apart. "

William held onto your wrists as you lifted him up off the ground. Feeling the tips of his shoes become weightless as the tips slide across the ground.

"I want you to kill me, you my creator. I want you to kill me.."

"How can I do something like that? Look, I don't know who I was before but I'm not like that anymore! I've changed!"

Your head tilted to the side resting him back down to the floor, your jaws were close to his face.

Did he suddenly forget that he attacked you when he was being healed?

"Look, I don't really know who you are. I don't know how to really explain it but I have had dreams about you."

Your eyes widened open as you transformed back to human you released his face but his hands never let go of your wrists.

Leaning in he sees that his words did something, your eyes were lost to whatever your mind was thinking of.

Whatever his words had triggered.

He also feels like there's certain pieces of himself missing.
"I don't know whatever I did to make you want to kill yourself, but I'm not him. Well, I'm not the one wanting you kill yourself. If I held so much power over you to the point of you wanting to commit suicide.

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. If, if it makes a difference then I want you to live."

You shake slightly almost as if in a state of dilution.
William grabs you by your shoulders making you look up at him.
"You can't blame me for something I have no memory of! I don't know what I did to you. I'm just trying to re-write the wrongs I did.

I did you the most wrong."

he lets go of your shoulders as you are still lost in thought.
"This is too much.." your hand closed on your face feeling how cold your cheek was.

"This is all wrong..."

William watched how you seemed to be wishing this wasn't real. "It's a lot, I understand. But there was no question about it. When you share your parasite."

"Shut your filthy whore mouth!" Agony spat at William.
"When, you helped me. Those images of that woman cleared out and I saw you.

That woman was you. You were that piece of my life that I was missing. That woman in my dreams.

To miss something you never had. It's an odd feeling... I was missing something I never knew I had to begin with.
I was missing a stranger.

I don't even know you but I feel like I do. I feel certain things even though we just met.
I hate myself.
I feel disgusted for what I did to you. Whatever I did to you I have no memory but I know I did wrong."

Your eyes slowly moved to him as he was pouring his thoughts out. Your expression said it all, you were completely aware that the Wesker you knew is this man.

A complete opposite version of the cold gazed man you knew.

This man before you asked you to live?

"Hey" you rest your hand on his shoulder.
"Shut up" you say in the most coldest tone.

"Wh, why are you? Are you okay?" William slides his hand against your cheek leaning in his blue eyes looking into yours. Taking you by surprise your cheeks turned redder than tomatoes. Wesker, was always so serious and intimidating.

You never expected such a warm touch to make you shiver.
"These hands," you remember everything you've ripped apart and killed. The only warm touch you felt was the last night you spent with Wesker.

"Was it real?" Your eyes dug into the calm gaze that melted into yours. These were open like the blue sky's, it brought you to the state of peace.

"Was what real?" He asked confused hearing your whispers.

Shaking for control of your body was too much to ask for control.

The fight for control was to shake him off. How can two figures who've always been driven by their hungers of self ambitions just change?

How can you enjoy this version of Wesked? How can you feel like this is what you have missed all your life? This is what the real touch of warmth feels like.

Your eyes lowered as you gazed away realizing the love was not real. The last night you spent with him was not real.

"He asked us to live?" Agony repeated what William had said.

This man. He is Wesker but he's, he's so different. You've never had Wesker hold you like this or even lean in this close.

Only when you were still his testing rat.

"No, no matter what, no matter the memories you lose. You are still him. You are still a Wesker."

William looked at your lips as you tried to destroy what little positive view he was constructing.

You softly push him aside. "I know you said you were a doctor but I can heal myself. There's no need for you to baby me every time I get injured. It's not something you cry about, you just keep going."

"Why am I limited? I have limited abilities now."
"Yes, you are now what they would consider a super human. But not invisible and you can still die if you suffer enough damage.

Look, from here on out you are on your own. If you do seem to find yourself in a tough situation I'm sure I'll find you in time. If not, just stay alive long enough for me to reach you."

William looked around at the poorly decorated wearhouse. "I do have a place I'm staying at the moment. Why not stay with me?"

"They'll be waiting for you at your place. I suggest staying away from friends and family members. Change your hair, your name, the way you speak. Just have a new identity again. Shouldn't be hard since it's not your first time."

"Wait!" You snarled at him shifting into your beast form from before. He cleared away in fear feeling malicious intention from you before leaving him to be alone at the warehouse.

------- 3 weeks later

With half the month eaten from the past encounter Wesker has never felt himself losing grip on his sanity.

Searching through records even bargaining with a mercenary to aid in his goal of knowing his identity and who you are.
"What's your name?"
"Jake" the Mercenary stared at William for a Minute.

It seems no matter how he tries his questions were never answered.

Starting the rumour of William going insane.

"I don't have enough time. Umbrella is now searching for me, a man who only wants to know the truth of my identity. What are all these memories? I don't believe in my therapist since their methods are to keep those memories away.

But why?

Why is everyone trying to keep me away from knowing who I am? William, is not my name. I have collected samples and with this I am certain that my memories will return.

This is a sample from that woman, the woman I think of sometimes. Something tells me that this small sample of hers will aid me.