It was midnight. Popcorn, cola, chips, everywhere on the table infront of us. The remote of Selena's 60 inch theatre TV was buried in a pack of Lays.

Me and her were having a Harry Potter movie marathon. We were at Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban now. Selena grabbed my hand when the ice spread through Harry's compartment window.

Both of us jumped on hearing 'Believer' by Imagine Dragons. I let out a sigh of relief when I came to the realisation that it was just my phone ringing.

Selena paused the movie and I got up from the couch, taking off the thousands of pillows that where on my lap.

"Who's it?" Selena asked in her morning voice because she was sleeping earlier.

I glanced at the screen and it was an unknown number.

"Unknown" i replied and she nodded.

"Hello?" I asked as I accepted the call.

"Bloody..... hell...... What's happening?......." A husky and creepy voice  asked.

I was frozen to the spot.

That was Ron's dialogue from the movie in the next scene.

"Annalise? What happened?" Selena asked.

I wanted to tell her but no words came out.

It was almost like my tongue was tied.

"Annalise?" Selena asked again, now standing up from the couch.

"Ssssssssssss" i heard from the other end of the phone. Then the entire thing went quiet.

I shuddered.

"Why's the room so cold all of a sudden?" Selena asked, hugging herself.

That's when I noticed. The room was indeed very cold. The AC was off.

Then how?

I shifted my gaze towards a shivering Selena.

Suddenly the fairy lights that we had put all over the room went off and the room was engulfed in darkness.

I so freaking wanted to scream. But my tongue and mouth still weren't allowing me to do so.

To be continued.......