"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh"

Out of no where, a loud scream echoed from the phone.

I was terrified and threw the phone at the wall out of fear.

The phone hit the wall and fell down.

The room started filling with fog. I know because Selena had her flashlight on.

Selena and i hugged eachother and screeched.

A hand appeared on the window of Selena's room.

We were already shivering and i broke out into a cold sweat.

The hand slowly opened the window. It was pitch black and was shining in the torchlight.

We screamed again.

I made an attempt to run into the bathroom. We hastily opened the door and switched on the lights to see...

A mermaid in the tub?!

"A mermaid from the Harry Potter series!" Selena screamed into my ear.

"I know that!" I yelled back and ran the other way.

I froze to my spot again when I saw the owner of the hand that was on the window.

"D-dementor" i stuttered to Selena.

"D- what?!" She screamed as she ran towards me.

The Dementor's black and scary silhouette sent shivers down my spines.

I and Selena screamed.

I couldn't hold on anymore and I dropped down on my knees to the floor.

Selena and I were sobbing hysterically, sitting on the floor and hugging eachother.

I don't want to die by getting kissed by a Dementor! I still have to pass my sophomore year exam! I have to fulfill my dream of going to London and to visit the Harry Potter set! I have to ride a horse! I have to-

"Hahahahaha"

My last wishes were interrupted by a huge cackle.

I sobbed and looked up.

The lights were back on and the Dementor and the mermaid were laughing on the floor.

The mermaid had left a trail of water from the bathroom to the couch.

"Oh my god! You guys are such scaredy cats!" The Dementor said between laughs.

I was confused and sat up, wiping my tears.

"Oh come on you guys!" The mermaid said.

Suddenly something clicked in place.

"Xander! Trixie! You both scared the hell out of us!" I yelled at them, making an annoying face.

The twins, Trixie and Xander continued laughing.

"Wait! Xander!? Trixie?! Hum! Was this a prank?! You people are crazy! Who even does that!?" Selena yelled while she laughed. I joined in.

Everyone laughed as we continued the movie night!

The end