Meeting Chandler

And there I am. In my hometown of Bradford in the UK and my first ever acting performance at my local theater. I go backstage, prouder than ever, and then to my greatest surprise I see Andrew Lincoln, but more importantly Chandler Riggs. The boy I not only idolize, but fancy. And they're both applauding. I'm shocked out of my skin seeing 2 actors from my favorite show.

Andrew says "One of England's best talents, what did I tell you Chan?" I shake hands with both astonished at what I'm seeing. Chandler then follows up on that "We'd like you to audition for a part of Season 6 of The Walking Dead" in his cute southern accent. I'm beginning to think, could my day get better.

The day after I'm sat at the table and to my absolute shock, the producer says, "You've got the part" I thought could this get any better?" Then I feel a hand on my leg....
I look up to see Chandlers gorgeous blue eyes lock into mine.
"This can't be real" I thought, "I'm certain he's straight, and more to the point, how does he know I'm into boys?"

After my interview is done and dusted he asks to chat privately. "Yeah sure" I say.

We go into my dressing room as nobody else is in there. I ask him. "How do you know I'm bi? I act straight. More to the point, how do you even know who I am? Are you gay? Bi?" He replies "I know everything about you. I've got to meet a couple of your friends. They told me how crazy you are about me, you thought I'm straight because I am into boys, I'm out of the closet to my family and friends, just not in the media, anyway more to the point I like you like you like me, so come on.'

He starts to kiss my neck, "Not here" I say, we can go back to my house."
He tells the rest of the cast and his escorts that the rest of the hotels in the area are fully booked, that he'll be fine, and be on the plane the day after next.

"There we go" he whispers "2 days to ourselves" Plus it won't just be me going on the plane back to America, you'll be coming back too. So, we'll get to spend even more time together."

As we get back to my place, we go straight to the bedroom. We start to kiss, both of our boners growing. After kissing for around 5 mins he awkwardly, but cutely asks, "Do you prefer to give or take?" I grin "Its up to you, I'd do what ever you want." He says "Well it is my first time with a guy, so I'd like to try both"

He takes my top off as I do the same, then shorts, it was a sunny day so we both bad summer clothing on.

Our half naked bodies cuddle on the bed, boners growing, and smiles widening. I slip his boxers off, and start to rub his 7 inch cock. Not only is he hot as fuck, living a celebrity lifestyle, but he's hung like a horse. I wasn't going to complain though.

I slowly toss him off, getting faster with each jerk. Then eventually I begin to suck. He groans, I look up to see him having the time of his life. I'm making my idol happy. He cums massively in my mouth. It tastes great. I think 'Is there anything bad about this boy?" I stop for breath, and he says, "I love it, do t stop, PLEASE!"

Its got to the point where I have realized, does he fuck want to try both, he was just trying to be polite.

He begins to fuck me in the mouth until he blows a whole load more than the last time. Finally I get a break, as he reaches for his shorts on the floor for the condoms.

Then it takes an aggressive turn. He pushes me onto my stomach, and slides his monster cock into my ass, slow at first, then faster, and faster, the faster the better. It felt good for him, and for me.

After this I can't wait to do it again, and I'm going to be filming with him as well, I can't wait, to live the same lifestyle as him, with him, hoping that we grow old together. Yeh we're only kids, but it feels so right, and I hope it never ends.