On the way to America

I beginning to realize how true this actually is. Not only are me and chandler together and I'm getting a role on The Walking Dead, I get 1 month away from school. We're on a private jet, he's told our escorts to leave us alone and that we're fine.

The journey still has 6 hours left, we're bored out of our minds, he starts to rub my thigh, making me remember how our relationship started.

This jet had everything. A bed, so I went to get a wink of sleep. Hopefully it will last until the journey is over. But Chandler comes lie with me. We cuddle for a while, and then he says "Ty" which is short for my name. "Yeah?" I reply, "I just want to let you know I love you." He says softly. "Aw I love you too." I say as my heart melted.

He lifts the covers and he sits on my back and begins to give me a massage. It feels great. He says, "I think its time I return a favour" I roll my eyes "Chandler you know you don't..."
"Yes I do" he interrupts. "Its not fair that you put in all that work to please me and I'm not having to do the same."
"Chan..." I try to reassure him,
"No I insist." His mind is made up so I just let him proceed.

He puts his hands down my pants and begins to rub my dick. He goes down to suck. "No chan, you've done enough, anyway I'm tired." I feel harsh for not letting him.

I turn to him, "Chan I'm sorry, are you sure you really want to?"
"Yes of course I do." He insists. His innocent face can't lie, which I find so cute. "But do you really?" I say softly.
"Yeah" he says
"Chan come on how many times do I need to tell you I don't expect to do anything you don't want to, you don't owe me no favours, I voluntarily chose to please you because I wanted to, its funny and cute because when you lie you can't maintain it, which I find so cute. Let it go, you don't need to return any favours, okay?" I explained.
"I feel as if I should..." He tries to continue. I kiss him to shut him up. I begin to fall asleep in his arms, now he can't insist anything.