Chapter 29

THIS IS IN ANDY'S POV. TWO DAYS LATER.
-A-

When I get to BOTDF's mansion, I see their car driving out the drive way. I follow them until we get to Sleeping With Sirens lead singer Kellin's house.

I put my car in park on the side of the road. When they get out the car, they get the bags, and walk up to the door. I see them talk to one another and walk in the house.

A few minuets later, Kellin pulls up and I get out my car. He notices and looks surprised.

"Uhhh......Biersack.......Heyyyy," he said.

"Whats up Quinn," I say.

"What you doin here buddy," he said.

"Im here to get my fucking little sister, whether she likes it or not, and shes coming home. She doesnt have the right to leave the house." I yelled.

He stared at me and said, "ok." (traitor xD)

He lead me inside and we went to the kitchen. I heard people coming down stairs and turned my head. Autumn saw me and turned her head to Kells.

"WHAT THE FUCK KELLIN MOTHER FUCKING QUINN, YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO BRING ANDY. I TRUSTED YOU WITH ALL THIS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO OHIO NOT WITH HIM," she yelled at him

"Im sorry Aut, and I didn't go get him, he was already here." he said.

"What the fuck you mean he was already here." She asked.

"Yeah..... I followed you and Dahvie here from his house," I said.

"What the fuck? Why?" she asked.

"Because, we need you back home, we are miserable without you there. CC and the guys wont stop crying. You cant go back to Ohio. Think of what that will do to us." I said on the verge of tears.

"Why cant I go back to Ohio? If I go back with you, you'll try to control me. You wont let me go on warped and you wont let me date who i want. Im 18 Andy, Im not your little angel sister anymore, you got to understand that." She said.

"I know that Aut, but things wont change who you are to me and, no matter how old you get you will always be my little sister. I'll always try to tell you what to do, its my job, and also because im your big brother." I said walking towards her.

"Andy stop." She said. I stopped walking and listened to her. "I know things arent the same because I'm not there, but there are other things you need to consider if i do come back, Andy. And I'm not talking about Purdy. I'm talking about you letting me go on warped and sining with you on stage." She said.

"Deal, if that gets you to come back to the house, oh and mom and dad are there so yeah." I said

"oh.......that should..uh be......uh fun," she said.

"So you coming home," I asked.

"Yeah but not tonight Andy, I gotta sort things out ok please just one night," she said.

"Fine, but I'm coming for you in the morning." I said.

"Ok," she said.

She turned and walked upstairs. I turned toward Dahvie, Kellin, and Katelyn.

"Thanks guys," I said smiling.

"For what," They said in unison.(creepy lol xD)

"Everything," I said and left.

HEY GUYS HERES ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!! ONE MORE CHAPTER THEN IM DONE BUT DONT WORRY I'VE DECIDED THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!! AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE READS AND VOTES!! I DIDNT EXPECT THIS BOOK TO EXCEDE SO FAR CONSIDERING ITS THE FIRST ONE I EVER WROTE AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS. KEEP PURDYING BOYS AND GIRLS AND AGAIN SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGERS.

VOTE COMMENT FAN SHARE

YOU GUYS CAN MESSAGE ME TO BUT I PROBABLY WONT REPLY DUE TO THE FASCT THAT I HAVE PARENTS WHO HATE ME AND WONT ACTIVATE MY PHONE(death calls noooooooo jkjkjk)

KEEP ROCKING GUYS!! UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!!

-A-