One night stand 🔞

With the loud music people who were dancing like crazy. There was a girl who was just sitting with her head low. As she got cheated by her boyfriend.
Yeji:- Yah... it's okay, that jerk didn't deserve you. * drunk tone*
Y/N:- I just want to remove all this pain.
Suddenly a guy approaches and takes yeji.

After sometimes:-
Y/N:- I was sitting when a manly perfume distracted me. I looked towards my side and saw a handsome, young and tall men. His eyes were black on which we can be drown. I gulped seeing his lips. Soon I felt a hand on my thigh. I just looked at owner of this hand and he was him.

??:-  Hello , I am  Kim taehyung

??:- Hello , I am Kim taehyung. * smirk *
Y/N:- I am Lee Y/N.
Tae:- * smirk* nice name kitten.
Suddenly he pulls me making me crash on his chest. I just lost my voice. I was drown in his beautiful eyes. Already I had the pain in my heart I just thought to forget all. And just enjoy .

He leaned closer and whispered, " You smell like mine". With that he gripped my waist and walked towards VIP Room.

Tae:- Your too precious to cry for someone * caressing her cheeks *
Y/N:- Huh? You were listening to our talks ? * confused*
Tae:- Hmm... so let's make some new memories.* pulls her waist*
Y/N:- My breathes started getting heavy as my heart was racing.
He softly kissed which slowly and steadily started to get hungry. He was devouring my lips, he bit my lower lip to enter in my mouth. I could taste his honey saliva. His tongue roam in my mouth enjoying each and every corner of my mouth slowly and steadily he went down on my neck which made me turning into a moaning mess as he found my sweet spot.
Y/N:- Ah... Tae..* moans*
Tae:- You woke up daddy baby girl, I picked her up and laid her on bed. I kissed her and started removing her clothes. He sucked on my one breast while teased another nipple making me breathe heavily due to the pleasure he is giving me.
Soon all the clothes were on floor. He spread my legs and played with my woman hood teasing me. Please don't tease me. He licked me down making me arch back. A loud moan left from my mouth. I said I-I am going to cum.
Tae:- It's daddy Babygirl, cum for daddy Babygirl, soon I released and he licked it all.
Tae positioned himself in between of my legs.
Y/N:- That is too big* nervous* please be soft.
Tae:- * smirk* Babygirl don't worry I will be soft Hmm. Is it your first time?
Y/N:- Nodded.

A loud scream came out from my mouth as he inserted his brother.
Tae:- Shh... it's okay , it's going to turn into pleasure baby.
Soon the room was filled with groans and moans.
Y/N:- Ahh... Daddy please slow. * moan*
Tae:- That's not in my vocabulary baby. He started thrusting harder.
Tae:- Ahh shit... your so tight.

After almost 10 rounds, he pulled out and laid besides me pulling me on his chest.
Tae:- I don't know is this love or what..!! But now you are mine . * smirk*