feeling it up

How long has it been you thought, since you found yourself in a position like this?

Your coworker between your legs, face inches away from yours in what seemed to be a moment of intimacies. Of understanding.

That was before he dived for your neck, sucking on your skin as if you were the most addicting flavor he tasted, as if you were water and he was a dying man. You let out a quiet gasp, and then a short moan, desperate for more, desperate for him and everything he was. He quickly pulled away, not missing your huff of disappointment or that cute little frown you pulled when something doesn't go your way. You were cute, and there was a reason you were here specifically.

"Hold on for me I just wanna look at you." He murmured, seemingly entranced in your figure, the way your chest rose and fell, the blush that seemed to travel from your face down to your collarbones like a river connecting to the soft flesh that was your chest. You averted your eyes, looking to your hand as you felt his gaze travel from your chest to your annoying work pants that were always in the way of something. You let out a groan, quiet and wanting, and felt his eyes instantly travel to your face.

"What's the matter sweetheart? You're being real desperate for one of the rudest people I've met. Shouldn't you know your place by now?"

You groaned again, feeling his words travel to your heat as you shifted to look at him better, and what a sight he was.

His pupils were blown out staring at your half bitten lip, noting how red it became during the time you went home and where you are now, arms by either side of your head, feeling the way your head dips slightly as he digs them further into the mattress, watching your eyes open slightly as your head falls into the mattress. Holy shit he was strong. His porcelain skin developed a scarlet flush that extended down through his shirt, barely peaking through his clothes.

okay and we're gonna end it there because men are kind of disgusting