Chapter 1

Katies Pov

I woke up to my alarm and checked my phone for any messages. Nope. I stayed in bed and thought about the fact that I moved to California with My new best friends Jaylynn and Tristan. I haven't seen the guys including Cam in three years. They didn't keep in touch so I didn't either. I got up and changed into the outfit on top. once I was done changing I put my hair in beach waves getting my white vans book bag and headed out my room. I saw Jay and Tristan eating bananas so I grabbed one too. " looking good in that outfit boo." Jay said and I nodded. " Tristan looking on fleek." I say. " gotta look good for the ladies." he said winking. I laugh and we get into my hummer and drive to college. We get there and I get out earning wolf whistles and stares from boys and so did Jay. Me and Jay ditched Tristan and started walking to the doors. " nice ass." I heard come from the group of jocks. " fuck off." I yell back and Jay chuckled. I heard silence after that so we walked to our free period since that's our first class. Me and Jay walk in late I guess and we were laughing once we walked in the classroom. " late on the first day Ms. Dallas and Ms. Cook." Mr. Red says. " yeah I guess so mr. Red." I say back earning chuckles from my Classmates. Me and Jay take a seat in the back of the class and start goofing off. " so Mr." Mr. red began but I didn't really listen after that. " well My sister moved here but I didn't want to leave North Carolina so I moved after three years. when my sister moved we really didn't keep in touch an I regret that because I miss seeing her and taking care of her. the sad thing is the last time I saw her was I the hospital." I hear someone say and it sounded like Cameron. " Cam?!" I say confused. I stood up and he looked my way. I started to cry and I ran up to him and wrapped my legs around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. I jumped down and hugged him regularly still crying. The whole Class started clapping including Mr.Red. " it's ok I m right here." Cam whispers soothingly and rubbed my back in circles. " well I think we should excuse they Dallas' so they can catch up." Mr. Red says looking at me sincerely. I smile and mouth a thank you to him. He nods and Cam leads me outside the classroom. " How have you been." He asks me. " I've been good I have a job and an apartment with Jay and Tristan." I tell him and he nods. " so how are the guys." I ask. " we are good we actually go here all of us."he says. " are Nash and Latrell still together." I ask. " yeah they come here too they are actually in all of my classes." Cam says. " hand me your schedule." I say. he hands me the sheet and it turns out I'm in all of there classes too. " well we have all the same classes." I sigh. " you changed." Cam said. " your tan Skinnier than you used to be. you have different hair what happened to the old goody goody." Cam says making me laugh. " she is far gone she lives in New Jersey now all the way across the United States I changed because what happened after the Nash thing I learned how to take care of myself a lot better." I say. "good I like the new you better the old Katie was boring." He says. " well damn but I agree." I say. the bell rang and now I'm late again to second period. Math yah. actually I'm really good at math so I don't need to worry. I walk in the classroom to see Nash and the thot beside him. he didn't recognize me at first but I didn't look at him at all. " Ms. Dallas you finally joined us." Mrs. smith says. " yeah here's my pass." I say handing her a pass I got from Mr. Red. " thank you go ahead and take a seat. When I made my way over to Jay I walked past Latrell. " *cough* slut *cough*." I said taking my seat in between Jay and Tristan. Nash looked back and Tristan kissed my cheek. I saw Nash clench him jaw and balled his fists up. " um Mrs. Smith when does the trash man get here." I asked out loud. " um next period why." She asks and everyone is now looking at me. " because they left a piece in this class sitting right in front with the black crop top that shows her boobs." I say making the whole class laugh. She got up and walked to the door " um thot you have a piece of tissue hanging out of you bra." I say making a imaginary circle pointing to her chest. She looked so embarrassed and she shoves it back down in her bra. The whole class was laughing even Nash. Jay and Tristan were laughing the hardest but I pushed both of them making the fall out of there seat playfully. " can i go to the bathroom Mrs. smith." I ask innocently. She was still laughing really hard and nodded her head. I got up and felt someone looking at my butt. i turn to see some jock and I winked at him making Nash look jealous. Jay came out still laughing. " we need to make Latrell's life a laughing stock." Jay said smirking evilly. " sure as hell we do." I say back. we use the bathroom and walk back to the classroom. I walk I. And everyone's head turned my way and clapped. I playfully bowed. " I have a new favorite student." Mrs. Smith says. " that student is..... Katie Dallas." she yells. I chuckle and sit down by Tristan and Jay. " I want some pizza." I say to Tristan and Jay. " um excuse me can Tristan, Jay,Carter, and I go get pizza I'll bring some for the class." I say. " of course go I want meat lovers." Mrs. Smith says. I laughed and nodded. " oh and call me Jayne." Mrs. Smith said. "ok Jayne." I say smiling. " make sure the slut doesn't fuck every boy in the class." Jay says making everyone laugh. Carter grabbed my hand as a friendly gesture and we walked out. We got in my hummer and got the pizza. We drove back and my ankle started to hurt so Carter was giving me a piggyback ride. We got to the classroom and walked in and I'm still on Carters back. " we officially love Katie Dallas now we have to make it all clear to the rest of the school to make her the most popular girl in school." The Jocks yell. They all leave and next thing I see a picture of me on the school Tv and the Jocks saying that I was the most popular girl in school and that I needed to be treated like a princess and all that shit. They came back and there is like five of them. I kiss all of them on the cheek and start eating a piece of pizza.

After school.

Katie's pov

I was walking down the hallways getting sexual looks from boys and the " I want to be you" looks from the girls. even though I'm popular I'm not gonna treat people like shot and all that crap. I was walking to my locker when I saw a Jock pushing a nerd into the lockers and everyone was watching. I get in the circle. " what the hell is going on here." I yell and the Jock stops. I realize it's John. I got to k ow all of them throughout the day. " John let him go."i say looking into his dark brown eyes. He looks at me sincerely then let's him go. The boy runs my way saying thank you. I said your welcome. John looked sorry. " I'm sorry Katie it's just that some people pissed me off and had to get it out." He says. " it's ok I just don't want to see that shit ever again just know you can always talk to me ok." I say and kissed his cheek and walk off to my hummer. We drive home and I eat something and take a shower falling asleep.