Chapter 3 A Long Look

The ink demon passed around the small room, his tail thrashing from side to side. His step were heavy and my his was breathing heavy.
"Where the hell is he?" Bendy stammered.
He could feel his stomach turning with anxiety. And then Bendy heard two pairs of foot steps coming from outside. He stopped passing and watched as Sammy walked in with Lemme in toe. Bendy could feel a rock growing in his throat as he tried to clear it.
"You can go now Lemme, I want to talk to Sammy alone" Bendy said to Lemme
"Oh okay, good luck Sammy" she said with a slight bit of sas in her voice, she turned around and left the room, closing the door behind her.
First part of the mission complete, now the hard part.
"What do you need me for, my lord?" Sammy said, looking straight at the demon.
Bendy took a deep breath and exhaled with a sigh.
"I don't think I've ever seen your real face before Sammy, your my prophet after all I should know what my best sheep's face looks like." Bendy said with a forced smirk on my face. He could feel the rock in his throat getting bigger.

Sammy seemed to become as uncomfortable as Bendy was. He kept opening his mouth to speak but just closed it again. The ink demon could feel his patience starting to run thin with Sammy. Bendy let out a small growel at the music director. He needed to brake this silence now.
The ink devil stomped over to Sammy and ripped the mask out his face. Sammy squeaked and covered his face with his hands.
Bendy let out a loud snarl and yelled in Sammy's face. "Move your hands!"
Bendy graded both of Sammy's wrists with one hand and yanked them down.
Sammy looked down at Bendy with tears in his eyes. His eyes, Bendy was taking-it-back by how pretty his eyes were, cloud snow white eyes full of fear. He felt he could get lost in those eyes.
Bendy could feel his cheeks harming up. What was this? Embarrassment, no why would he be feeling embarrassed?
"I know it's bad ain't it" Sammy mustered, braking Bendy out of his trance.
Bendy blinked and said in a calming tone of voice. "Hey no, your face is gor- I mean! Fine" the demon said, his face bright red now. Ink dripped down his face more too. He felt he needed to leave before he did something he might regret. "I got to go!" Bendy said sharpy and ran out of the room, not even realizing he still had Sammy's mask in his hand still. Bendy slammed the door behind him. As he tried to calm down my nerves, walking down the hall a bit before Lusy and her gang Cote up to the ink demon and Lusy screamed, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! YOU WERE SOPOST TO LOOK INTO HIS SOUL, NOT GET LOST IN HIS EYES!"
[ BTW In this Version the ink demon has the ability to look into someone's soul, so he can see there biggest desires, fears, and secrets. But he can only do that if he makes eye contact with them, which he can't do with Sammy's mask in the way]
"What, you didn't tell me that? All you said was to take his mask off!" Bendy snapped at her.
"Well I thought you would, but I guess not!" Lusy snapped back.
Bendy could feel his blood beginning to boil. He showed my teeth like a rabid dog.
"I only use that power for people I don't trust, and I know Sammy would not DARE to turn on me!" The ink demon said in a low anger tone.
"Well if you were to even try to look into him you would see the shity man under Those eyes!" Lusy screeched in the devils face.

"I don't have time for this" Bendy said trying to walk away.
"Ya, go make out with your new boyfriend would ya" She mumbled under her breath. She didn't think Bendy heard her but he sure did. Bendy wiped around to face her and grabed Lusy by the throat before throwing her down with all his might. He stomped his hoofed foot into her stomach. The ink demon was shaking in anger now.
"YOU WANT TO KEEP TALKING SMACK MOTHERFUCKER!" Bendy screamed at the up of his lungs.
The other drama gang members watched in horror as the demon ripped Lusys stomach wade open with one fail swoop of his clawed hand.
Her organs spilled out onto the wooden floor, staining it with her dark inky blood. Lusy screamed in pain, it was like music to the demons ears. But he wasn't done yet, Bendy grabbed her arm and ripped it off, then throw it to the ground. The rest of the drama group ran for the hills.
The ink demon grabbed Lusy by the throat and twisted it like a baby doll. He could hear her bones and muscles snapping as he twisted her head more. She let out a final muffled scream and then went quiet. Bendy final popped her head off and throw it to the ground.

"Well at least I got a free meal now" Bendy said to himself with a big smile on his face. Bendy grabbed Lusys severed arm and began to chew and rip the meat off the bone.

Sammy waited for the screaming to stop before opening the door to go find Bendy. He still had Sammy's mask, Sammy couldn't live without it. Sammy opened the door a crack, the cost was clear. He walked out of the room and down the hall. Sammy followed the ink veins to Bendy. Sammy was surprised when he turned the corner and saw his lord sitting on the floor eating a lost one. But wasn't just any lost one it was Lusy, his ex. Only way Sammy could organize her was then the ink demon picked up her head and popped one of her eyes out and ate it. Sammy covered his mouth so he wouldn't gag. He watched in horror as someone he thought of as a friend being ripped apart and mangled by the person he loved so dearly.
Sammy tried to back up but the creek of the old floor boards gave away his position. The demon got up and turned around to face the prophet. Sammy just stood there like a deer in headlights. Like if he didn't move Bendy wouldn't see him, well he saw Sammy of course. They looked at each other for a good 30 seconds before Bendy finally walked over to Sammy, with Sammy's now blood soked mask in his hand.
"Sorry I got your mask all messy" Bendy said quietly, licking some blood off his lips and handing Sammy back his mask.
"It's okay, I can just make a new one" Sammy smiled at the ink demon. Bendy smiled back. Sammy can't recall seeing the ink demon look so happy around him before. It felt so good knowing his lord wasn't mad at him for once.
"Well... I-I got to go" Sammy said quickly running down the hall past Lusys mangled corpse and back to his little sanctuary. He layer down on his bed and just kept rethinking that moment he had just had with the Ink Demon. That smile, that smile could melt even the coldest of hearts. Sammy blushed just thinking about it. Oh what he'd do to kiss that demon on the lips.
Sammy let his eyes grow heavy and he fell asleep.