Chapter 3

(Art belongs to me)

You both walked up to the Alligator, who was talking to a bunch of kids and Freddy tapped his shoulder making the Alligator turn around. "What's up Freddy?" He asked not noticing you. "This is the new night guard the boss was telling us about, her name is y/n. You smiled shyly and waved at him making him blush a bit. "Is he..blushing? But Animatronics can't blush...can they? You thought and looked at the Alligator to see him crouching down to your level, and lifting up his sunglasses. "Hey there cutie I didn't see ya there, hopefully you won't be a bitch like Vanessa" he spoke.

"Bad language, monty!" Freddy shouted, while crossing his arms. "Calm down Freddy, she's not a child and the kids didn't hear it so chill" he said, rolling his eyes. You met Roxy and Chica and they were fun to talk to, but Roxy was mostly talking about how great she was and Chica kept on talking about pizza. You looked at your phone to see that it was time for you to start doing your task, your boss told you to do and told Freddy and the others you had to leave. They nodded and went back to what they was doing. All day you was in your office, looking at the cameras making sure everything was fine. And then you had to clean the robots and look at a tablet to see if they were alright to go onto stage.

You finished all your tasks and your boss said that you was okay to leave. You waved at Freddy and his gang and they waved back with a smile on their faces. It was the next day and you was walking inside the pizzaplex. You saw Brian on his phone and smiled a bit. "Evening Brian" you said as you walked past the day shift guard. "Before you head to the office, Freddy has an issue, needs to run some mainance" he said, looking up at you. You turned around to face him and raised your eyebrow in confusion. "What but I'm a night guard, not a mechanic?" You told him. "I know but our boss said that you used to be one and the person that fixes them is ill, so he told me to tell you about it." He said. You sighed in annoyance. "What happened?" You asked. "The chest cavity didn't open at a birthday party today"

"What? When did this happen?" You questioned. "A few minutes ago, the kid and their parents were dissapoinment and so was the Animatronics. So the boss was hoping you can fix him" you had a dull expression on your face, not wanting to do it but you didn't want another party ruined or just leave Freddy with  his chest cavity unfixed. "Okay fine where is he?" He smiled and placed his phone away. "Just use the tablet that you use for the Animatronics to call him and he will come" he said. You nodded and walked up to the elevator to get to the maintenance room.

You walked inside and pressed the freddy fazbear button, making the doors closed. You felt it start moving and waited for the doors to open. When it did you walked out the elevator and strolled towards the office and walked inside. You picked up the tablet and used it to call Freddy to come to the maintenance room. 20 minutes later you heard the heavy matronics footsteps coming towards the office. "Hello y/n" he said  and his face plates moved up into a gentle smile. "Hey Freddy" you said returning his gesture. "So you have an issue with your plates?" You asked and he nodded. "It was stuck and after Brian opened it up, I think one of my wires or screws broke and now I can't close it properly." "Okay I can screw the plates shut which would then make the room behind it inescapable" you said and Freddy nodded. "Or I can replace the entire chest plate" "could it be my endoskeloten?" You shrugged.

"I don't know, let me have a look." You took his loose plate and lifted it to look inside. Freddy made an uncomfortable nose. "This feels strange" he said, looking away. You looked up at him with a bewildered look and shutted his plate. "Are you okay?" You asked, he went silent but nodded. You lifted back up his chest plate and your fingers lit down his endoskeloten, as Freddy continued to make weird noises. You blushed and tried to focus on fixing his plate, but you accidentally nudged one of his fuses, making him moan."A- Ahh~" he moaned while blushing. You blushed even more and looked at him, seeing steam come out of his mouth. "Freddy w-what was tha- "p-please don't do that again" he spoke cutting you off. You nodded, still blushing and continue to fix his chest plate. You finally finished and sat up straight., looking at freddy with a small blush on your face. "There you go Freddy, is that better? "Yes thank you y/n" he said smiling shyly. You smiled and was about to head back to your office, when you felt Freddy's hand grab your shoulder. "Y/n is it okay if you can try and calm down monty? He is in a very bad mood again and I was hoping you can cheer him up? He asked. "Sure no problem, is he in his room." "Yes and after you have a talk with him I wanna give you a reward for fixing me" he said smiling cutely. "Really? Thanks Freddy you don't have to do that"

"It is okay y/n you helped me so you deserve a reward" you beamed and hugged him, making him blush a bit and hug you back. "Thanks Freddy" "no problem, I best be getting back to my room, I'll see you later Superstar~" Freddy winked at you and walked back to the elevator. You blushed a bit and shook your head. "Okay let's go see what's up with monty" you thought and grabbed your flashlight and tablet.