21. One Step Ahead..

On next day, Anubhav reached to Haseena's house, after girls left for a school, he ring the bell & Haseena open the door, who wearing light blue dress, Anubhav give a love look to her, & on very next moment she cut his love wings..

Haseena says with stern tone- girls are going to school, come here after 2, & she almost goes to close the door on his face..

Anubhav quickly says- ayee, listen to me..

Haseena again open the door & she crossing her arms & ask him with stern tone- what..

Anubhav asked with confusion- do you like, if I talk with you on door..

Haseena says with firm tone- I don't have time, so come here after two, & again she goes to close the door..

Anubhav says with little irks tone- arye, listen to me..

Haseena says with same tone- now what, look don't waste my time, before both comes to home, I have to be complete my house chores..

Anubhav says with helpless face- once you listen to me, or take me in..

Haseena think for once & she side away from the door, & Anubhav entered in finally..

Anubhav comes in live area & look almost couch set she moved to other side, & he ask her- do you have special power..

Haseena turn to him & says with confusion- what..

Anubhav signed through thumb- I mean, you side the couch to another, I mean how..

Haseena says with sarcastic tone- oh, for that, I have special power..

Anubhav says with irks tone- don't use these tone at least, & he pulled out his blazer..

Haseena asked with confusion- what are you doing..

Anubhav says with proud tone- well helping you out, is any problem, do you have..

Haseena up her eyebrows & ask- is Singh business going through losses..

Anubhav says with smile- no, not at all, it's going fabulous..

Haseena says with irks tone- no, I'm pretty much sure now, you are not in your sense..

Anubhav makes his face poor & he says- arye I'm trying to helping you out, & you are demotivating me, it's unfair man..

Haseena says with half heart- ok, ok, clam down, just you clean fan's dust..

Anubhav ask her with innocent tone- how, I mean where is the vacuum cleaner..

Haseena smile with sarcastic way, & she ask him- is this a Singh's mansion..

Anubhav says with innocent tone- no..

Haseena says with firm tone- good, this is my house, & I believe in simple living thing, & most, my monthly income is not come in seven zero, it comes in only five zero, & in that, I look whole house, girl's education, there other things too, so I used clothe to clean the dust of fan..

Anubhav give her irks look & says- don't you think, you being little stone heart towards the world..

Haseena says with stern tone- yes, that's true, I have heart but that too for my girls only..

Anubhav says with pleading tone with innocent face- a little place for me & Cheetah..

Haseena says with smile, & firm tone- for Cheetah I have special place but not for you, & she walks into kitchen..