c h a p t e r o n e

Belle's pov:
My eyes adjusted to the sun beaming onto my pale green bedsheets, i slowly slouched against my bed frame and my eyes looked over to my best friend Lea Parkinson. She looked gorgeous even if she had messy hair she was still beautiful.

"Morning you sexy bitch." Lea said sprinting over to my bed and jumping on it, sitting on my feet.

I gave her a side smile while staring at my hands, i started to play with my two rings on my left hand twisting them up and down and switching them to my other fingers.

"Belle what did he do this time?" Lea said lifting my chin up so i was staring at her, my eyes were rapidly getting more glossy as she talked to me.

I gulped feeling a knot build up in my throat, i hated crying in front of people it just makes me uncomfortable but with Lea it's different she's like my sister she always understands me and is always there for me.

"He's just being Mattheo you know." i said wiping my tears with my shirt, and Lea pulled me into her arms and started squeezing me and i started to laugh at how cute she was.

"Boys ain't shit babe, you deserve a hot man with lots of money who will treat you like a fucking queen you get me." Lea said kissing my forehead and walking over to her bed.

I blew a kiss over to her, as i started to get ready for lessons i walked over to my dresser and i grabbed my shirt and my tie, skirt and rope.

I threw my sweatpants and tank top of myself, i put fresh underwear on and started to get ready into my uniform i walked over to my mirror and i started applying makeup.

I put mascara, eyeliner and some highlighter on and i grabbed my lipgloss applying a light layer on than i also grabbed some perfume and sprayed it all over my body.

Lea was ready and held the door open for me, she followed me out our dorm and shut the door and we proceeded to walk down the moving stairs and towards the great hall.

She gave me a reassuring look and linked arms with me, as we walked towards the Slytherin table and we both sat down i felt a pair of eyes on me as i looked up and he was in front of  me on the other side of the table.

"So hey belle, how are you girl?" Celeste said interrupting mine and Mattheo's staring contest, i looked over at her and smiled.

Don't get me wrong, i love Celeste but i'm just confused why i'm even friends with her our personality's don't match and she's just well Celeste.

"I'm good, how are you?" I replied looking at her and still smiling.

Lea kicked my leg under the table, i'm not sure why but Lea always had this strong hatred towards Celeste i think it's because she always somehow makes every conversation about herself or this "boy" she's seeing.

I shrugged my shoulders to Lea, and my attention went back over to Celeste while she was now talking about her family being pure blood and rich at the same time.

I kept glancing over at Mattheo but whenever i would look over at him, his attention would always be on me already which is just awkward. Students started to head to classes and me and Lea stood up and freshened up our uniforms as we continued to walk towards the exit of the great hall.

"hey girls wait up." Me and Lea turned around and saw Celeste running towards us, we all walked to lesson in silence and all sat down unfortunately i was sat next to the most annoying boy in Slytherin.

"hello love, how are you." A male voice echoed into my ear as the blonde sat down.

"shut up." I replied to him and i grabbed my quill and parchment out and started to copy the writing on the board.

"so any plans tonight darling?" He asked while leaning closer to me.

"Draco, i'm going to say this in the nicest way possible i don't like you so please leave me alone." I said while moving my chair and inch further away from his.

He sighed and just started to do his work, i lost focus of the work and started looking around the room until my eyes met his.

He had a face of pure disgust on his face, as he just kept glaring into my eyes as we made eye contact not moving an inch until Draco nudged me with his arm and my eyes darted to him. 

"do you fucking mind Malfoy!" I said shouting whispering at him, as he just looked at me with widened eyes and went back to his work for the rest of the hour i sat there staring at my hands not daring to look at Mattheo.

The lesson had ended faster than i expected, and i just wanted to be out the class as soon as i could the professor dismissed us and i grabbed Lea's hand and considering it was break i rushed her to the prefect bathrooms hand in hand trying not to get stopped by anybody.

"Lea i don't know what to do, i'm madly in live with him but he's such a dick he only uses me for sex and than i'm nothing to him." i said out of breath from how fast we ran.

She widened her eyes and slammed my hand on my mouth, as a cubical started to open and a girl in Slytherin a year younger than us walked out and sprinted out the bathroom.

"Fantastic now, your telling me your in love with Mattheo but he only uses you for sex?" Lea repeated the sentence i had just said and i nodded my head, aggressively and shrugged my shoulders what should i do lea.
——————————————————————
HEY GUYS THIS WAS IN A RUSH THERE WILL BE GRAMMAR MISTAKES BUT ILL CORRECT THEM LOVE YOU ALL 💋
tiktok: mattheosae