Chapter 1 GAMEKNIGHT'S GAME

The gigantic spider approached his hiding place slowly, methodically, it's multiple red eyes burning coals at the heart of smoldering fire. Gameknight999 knew it was coming but was not afraid; his iron armor would protect him. In fact, he wanted the spider to come closer, hoping he had the timing just right. Clicking sounds from the spider floated through the forest trees and reached his ears, greeting louder as it neared. Then there were more sounds from its companion; two spiders were now tracking him. Leaning out to look around the trunk of the gnarled tree, he took a quick look glance, seeing the arachnid pair searching for him, the monsters peering into dark hollows and leafy shrubs. Moving back behind the tree, Gamenight pulled out a torch and placed it on the ground, the yellow casting a warm circle of illumination that would been seen by other users. After a few seconds, he dug up the torch with his diamond pickaxe and put it back into his inventory. That should hopefully attract some attention, he thought to himself.
Drawing his sword, Gameknight started to run out into the open. The two spiders upon seeing him gave chase, and now the sound of a dim-witted zombie added to the voices of pursuit