𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓

‎‎❝ My name is Alex, Alex woods.❞

‎══════════════════════════

My breathing became rapid, my heart was beating so fast I could swear you would be able to hear it from a mile away.  The cold air making little clouds of condense with every breath I took. Trying to run until my knees gave out, I could already feel my lungs trying to give up, stabbing itself in lack of oxygen. The hypothermia trying to reach my hands, as the rest of my body was getting hot from over exhaustion. The feeling of my freezing hands and the warm blood that was coating it, made me feel sick to my stomach, but I had to push through, I wasn't out of the clear yet...

After finally finding the office and receiving my schedule; I was strolling down the vacant halls of Beacon Hills High school. You could hear my high-heels click-clack down the corridor, signaling my arrival. I was walking with absolute confidence, something I noticed I had gotten more of after yesterday's incident. Swaying my hips from side to side, I arrived at my first class, English.

Placing my hand on the metal door handle, I instantly noticed the cold that was radiating off of it. Quick flashes of my hands buried in the cold wet forest floor were playing in my mind. Feeling the terror I felt that night return in my veins, I took my hand off of the handle and shook it off. God Alex, It's just a door. I took a big breath,  and just pushed the lever down, opening the door.

The talking of the teacher stopped and he turned around, facing me, along with all the students that were present.

"Hi, terribly sorry I'm late! I got lost on my way here. My name is Alex, Alex Woods. I'm a new student." I said, flashing a quick smile before the teacher replied. Not at all bothered by the sudden abundance of attention.

"Ah yes, the second newcomer today. How kind of you to grace us with your presence miss Woods. There's an available spot right in the back over there-'' He gestured to the seat, "Next to the other new girl." I nodded politely and walked towards it.

Turns out I was placed right next to this adorable girl, with medium length brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes and cute defined dimples. I assumed this was 'the other new girl'. I looked over, locked eyes with her and sent a wink along with a pure-hearted smile. When I wanted to turn my attention back to the front, I noticed that the boy in front of her was almost quite literally 'gaping' at this interaction. I quickly scanned him and I must say, he reminded me of a puppy, with his dark colored hair that was a bit too long for him, and these adorable brown eyes.
A puppy with a bit of a crooked jaw, but a puppy nonetheless. I waved my fingers in a flirty manner at him with a smirk plastered on my face and started reading through the syllabus that was placed in front of me.