Spike ' POV (Chapter 2)

"Yo! Bro get the hell up!" Daniel shouted, practically making my ears bleed. "Owww! Bro what the fuck man!?" I yelled as he laughed and I looked at the alarm clock that hadn't woken me up again. My eyes widened, we were an hour late to school! I pushed Daniel outta my room and changed into jeans, an orange shirt and my favorite shoes (which were my only pair cause I don't care about shoes) I ran out of my bedroom with Daniel behind me. We ran outside and into my car. We began to drive off to school with the rest of the pack behind us.

Oh! Did I mention that I'm a werewolf, well to be more exact, I'm the soon-to-be Alpha and Daniel is my Beta. I'll be announced as the new Alpha of the pack on my birthday which is in a week, and in that time I'll find my mate which will become the Luna of the pack, the queen basically. Me, the pack, their children, and my family live in a huge mansion. It's surrounded in green forest. We do lots of missions and training out in the forest. Next to the mansion is a lake with a racing track around it, a tree house, a park, and some other cool stuff.

I stopped at the school, and we all ran to the entrance as the last of the students entered as well. "Woo! We almost didn't make it bro." I was out of breath and trying to calm my heart down. "You should have woken me up sooner" I complained to Daniel. We dismembered and walked our ways. Me, Daniel, and Max (one of my other friends in my pack) had first period together. When we sat down, I sat next to this gorgeous girl and froze. "MATE!!!!" My wolf was howling to me on the inside.

(Well see u guys next part lol cliff hanger I hope alot of people read this cause so far even I like the story see ya cx)