Chapter 7

Y/n POV

After awhile we both finally decided to head out from the coffee shop. I had the biggest smile plastered on my face which was quite nearly impossible to wipe off, as I really enjoyed this evening with kazuha. "you know y/n i'll get you back for not letting me pay" kazuha says looking at me while we both stand outside the shop. "oh really? we'll see about that, but who said there will be a next time?" I replied back jokingly and kazuha arched his eyebrow "well I mean if you want a next time then i'll get you back".

I smiled at him "of course there will be a next time, I mean how else will we recharge after a long tutoring session", kazuha smiled in agreement. "So which way are you walking?" I asked, kazuha explains his way home and to your surprise he lives in the estate next to yours, what a coincidence. We both started walking the way home, talking about absolute nonsense , laughing at more corny jokes and just enjoying the evening we had just spent together. I eagerly looked down to my hand and seen how close it was to kazuhas, the urge to just grab his hand was there, but i didn't know why. I brushed that thought out of my head once we had made it to the entrance of my estate, "well i guess i'll see you tomorrow? same time as today?" you can see kazuhas eager face for you to agree to the request that was give upon you.

I smiled again, I swear i've smiled about 100 times for this goddamn boy, but I can't help it, he's just so amazing. "i'd quite like that". His face lights up "Great! i'll see you tomorrow y/n ,i had fun". "I did too, thanks for tutoring me again seriously", I waved goodbye and made my entrance to my estate and walked down the path to my house. Mom wasn't home yet as her car wasn't in the driveway, so I grabbed the spear keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door, before I unlocked it i turned my head to admire the sky, it was blooming with so many beautiful colours, from pink to red and orange to yellow, it was beautiful.

I made my way in closing the door behind me and taking off my shoes and jacket. I curled my toes from the coldness of the floor,I was finally home.

A/N!!

Hi hello, i'm back with another chapter but this chapter is a little short as itll just be repetitive in its own way, i'm still developing how this story is going but i hope you all are enjoying it so far! anyways if any of you guys have questions, go ahead and shoot them at me, i'll gladly answer :)

thanks again <3

-Lin :)