Ch. 3- "We shouldn't do this"

"Ok let's work on the project at your house" Nate says when the class ends "fine but don't be weird and try to make out with me or something" I say "no promises" he says and smirks as he walks away. God he's so annoying.

   After a couple more classes it was finally lunch time, I go to find my usually table which contains Maddy, Cassie, Kat, BB, Lexi, and me. I sit next to Maddy and Cassie and greet everyone. "You look hot" Maddy tells me "girl no you do" I say. A few minutes pass by of us just gossiping until Lexi asks "is it just me or does Nate keep staring over here?" "He's probably just staring a Maddy" I say " no it looks like he's looking at you" Kat joins in. Maddy looks at Nate and he looks always from me. "I'm sure it's nothing he probably just want to ask me to do his work or something". "Oh ok" Maddy says.

   The school day finally ends and I walk out the building with Rue and Jules, we made plans to hang out after I'm done working on the project with Nate. Speaking of Nate I hear him yell " Juli let me take you home" "I'll pass I own a car for a reason" I smirk "plus I have to take them home" "don't worry we can find another ride" Jules assured me. "Yeah just don't forget to call us when you are done so we can hang out" Rue says. "Ok bye guys" I say and walk over to Nate. "I'll take you to get your car later" "ok" I say.

While we were in the car we start to talk and get to know each other and he really isn't that bad. Then out of no where he puts his hand on my thigh and slowly starts to go up and down. Until we finally get to my house he jumps out the car and opens the door for me. "Why thank you kind sir" "your welcome m'lady" he smirks.

   We get in the house and he's seen it before so he's not really surprised about how big it is, even though I'm the only child and my parents are always working out of town. " So do you wanna work in my room" I ask. "Yea sure" he says and we work for like a hour until we get super bored and decide to do something. "Wanna go swimming" I ask "but I don't have a swimsuit" " then just swim in your underwear idiot".

   After I finished changing into a Bikini I grab his hand and run to the pool. I jump in first and he jumps in after me. We start laughing and splashing each other then he picks me up and throws me into the water. "You jerk" I say when I come up and all he does is laugh. It gets quiet for a moment and we just look into each other's eyes then before I knew it his lips are crashing into mine and we start making out.

   He picks me up and wraps my legs around his torso and holds me to the pool wall. He then begins to leave hickeys on my neck and I begin to moan in his ear which just got him even more horny. He then starts to kiss all over my body and starts to take my top off "we shouldn't do this" I say. "I know" he says as he places one final kiss on my lips. We get out of the pool and he takes a shower. Then when I go in I look at my neck and I see it's covered in hickeys. I storm out of the bathroom and see Nate sitting there. "How could you do this I have to hang out with Rue and Jules today". "I mean it sure did sound like you liked it while I was doing it to you" he smirks " ugh I hate you" " I love you too Juli" I roll my eyes as I storm in the bathroom and get in the shower.

  I get out shower and Nate takes me to get my car.

HERES HER HOUSE BTW!!

Don't worry fezco lovers he may make an appearance next chapter😉