CHAPTER 10

DISCLAIMER
(This is all a work of fiction so every places, things, characters is not real or its an authors imagination...)

                                                                   Enjoy💞

____________________________
JULES POV

Its been a week since i got drunk. Ofcourse senermonan ako ni Daddy at Mommy pati naren si kuya. And si Ethan rin. This week i just focused on my studies since busy rin si Ethan sa studies niya.

Today the girls planned to go to the mall since its sunday. I'm about to leave when my phone rang. I got it out of my purse to see who was calling me. And it was tita Joanna, she's my mom's sister.

"Yes tita?" i said in a polite voice. She is very sensitive, cause she is soft hearted.

[Do you mind if i dropped off Lance?] she asked. Ok so should i say no? [Its okay if you don't have time dear, thank you] she said.

"No tita, just drop off Lance at the house" i said, i don't wanna disappoint tita. "Is it okay if i bring Lance to the mall?" i asked tita since we are going there.

[Yes i'll be there in 15 minutes] tita said and just said 'yes' and dropped off the call. After fe minutes tita arrived. Lance came running to me.

"Thank you so much, i need to go now i have a business meeting at tagaytay" she said rushing. I just smiled and nod at her.

"Wanna go with ate June?" i asked and smiled at him. He smiled back and nodded.

He has problem with talking well a little. Whe went inside the car, since i'm gonna pick the girls at thier homes. We arrived at Katie's house she the closes to my village.

"Oh anak mo bhie?" she asked when she saw Lance. I just shook my head. I tried to avoid the question but when we arrived at Ellaiza's house she asked again.

"Hindi ko siya anak, he's my little cousin" page-explain ko sakanila kasi ang kukulit. The played with Lance the whole ride to Elijah and Angie's house. Since 3 houses lang ang nagspsparate sa mga bahay nila.

"Anak niyo ni Ethan?" Angie asked. Nagexplain naman si Kartie sa kaniya.

"Oh" Angie's mouth formed an 'o' when Kartie explained it to her. "So, we're babysitting?" Angie asked again.

"Yes" i said.

"Perfect" Angie clapped her hands.

When we arrived at the mall we saw the boys. They saw us too, they went to us. Woah diako informed na by partner na pala ngayon. Ethan went to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Hala bib my anak kana" Ethan covered his mouth dramatically.

"Tangi, he's my little cousin. I'm babysitting him just for today" i explained.

"Ah ok" he said nagthumbs up panga. "Anak kita for today" he faced Lance.
Lance smiled at him. Ethan held his little hands and we all walked inside the mall.

We went to the clothing store, shoe store, bookstore, and ofcourse dunkin. And finally we went to the arcade. I win at the basketball game but i lost when Ethan played it. I played the stocker, the jockpot and othe more games.

I have over 473 tickets, and i bought a frog headband. And then we went to a restaurant to eat dinner. We sat down on an empty table and we ordered.

"By the way, bakit kayo nasa mall?" Angie asked. The boys looked at Ethan.

"Dispidida" Jao casually said.

What dispidida means like saying goodbye to someone who is going away. I looked at Ethan and he just avoided my eyes. I ignore him the whole dinner damn you Ethan.

When we finished i rushed to go home. When i arrived at the house tita was already there. I just bid my goodbye and went upstairs to my room. I went to the shower and wash up, then i change into my pj's.

I went out to my closet and saw Ethan sitting down on the bed waiting for me. I looked at him and he looked back. He went to me.

"I'm sorry" he said and hugged me. I didn't say any word.

"Sorry for not telling you. I didn't know how to tell you, i swear. I've been practicing but i really can't. I'm scared of going away from you, so i didn't tell you. I'm really sorry June" he explained while hugging me.

"Why didn't you tell me" i asked.

"Cause i couldn't, i'm really sorry" he said.

"Maybe we shouldn't be in this relationship in the first place" i shouted.

__________________________________________

hello late uodate.