Part 1

@btswrittenforyou
Y/n's Pov
"Daddy, daddy. I got hurt. My knees are paining, there is blood." I said, running to my dad. "Where is Yesul?" My dad asked. "Daddy, I got a small cut." Yesul came crying.  "Oh my princess, come here let dadda treat your wound." My dad said picking Yesul in his arms. "Daddy, but blood is oozing from my knees." I cried. "Get it treated from the maid." He said and left.

"Daddy, I got a big ouchie on my elbow." Yesul cried running to dad." Oh my princess how did this happen?" My dad asked. "Can't you talk proper care of her. Better stay like you should and take care of Yesul. You are given food and a place to stay, so be in you lane." My dad said. "But dad, I'm sick." I said a little softer than usual. My dad raised his hands to hit me.
"Aaahhhhhhhh" I woke up. This nightmare chases me everyday. I got up with a headache. This is what happens everyday. I don't need a alarm to wake me up, these nightmare wakes me up anyhow. I went to freshen up.  

I am Y/n, Jeon Y/n. Turned 18 today. I am the daughter of one of the biggest CEOs in South Korea, Jeon Jungkook. But does he treat me like him daughter? A big fat NO! Everything was fine until I was 8. My mom left this world and left me alone with this man whom I call dad. He promised to take care of me. Few days later, my dad brought home a new person. YUMI That's my stepmom. She isn't like other stepmoms, she is a very sweet and caring one. She always treated me like her own daughter. Never once she ever made me miss the warmth of my mom. She gave my pure love and nothing else. Suddenly she came came with a baby in her hands. That was Yesul.
I got ready to leave for school.  I checked my mobile phone. I received a text from Yoongi uncle. To be honest, he has always been there for me. Whenever I needed something or wanted to share something, he has always been there. He has always given me a shoulder to lean on, whether to cry or share joy. I've always called him dad, and I never had second thoughts about the same. I smiled seeing his texts. Yoongi dad definitely knows how to make me feel special.

I went down to see Yumi Mom, dad and Yesul already sitting on their seats waiting for me  to have breakfast. "Good morning." I said and sat down besides mom. I never got a chance to sit besides dad because it has been always occupied by Yesul. "Dad, tomorrow I have my parent-teacher's meeting at school." I said. "OK, we'll go to school together." Dad said. Many students are afraid of this day, but I always wait for this day. This is the only day where me and dad spend time together. He is always on business trips during my birthday, but during Yesul's birthday, he makes his schedule cleared. He pampers her with gifts, while he won't even wish me a happy birthday. This has been happening since Yesul came, but do I hate her for taking my place. NO. I don't. Yesul has never taken advantage of dad always supporting her. Infact she supports me. Sometimes, she makes me wonder, how can a 9 year old girl be this understanding. I finished my breakfast. "I'm leaving for school." I said bowing down. "Unnie, can you bring me pizza while coming home?" Yesul asked. Before I could reply, dad replied. "It's okay princess, I'll take to to the pizza Café." Dad said.
I waited for him to say,"Y/n, join us." But like every other time, I sighed with disappointment  knowing he wasn't going to call me with them. "Y/n, baby, come here." Yumi mom called me. I went to her. She got up and kissed my cheeks and forehead. "Happy Birthday Sweetie." Mom said handing me a gift. "Happy Birthday Unnie." Yesul wished me in her most cheerful voice. Tears of happiness flew out of my eyes. They remember, they do. I thought they won't. I turned to see my dad already looking at me, hoping he would wish me. "I'll go to work." Instead, that's what he said. I sobbed and ran out of the house. I went out and met with Heesung. This is Heesung, my one and only bestfriend. I do have other friends, some if them are only after me because my dad is rich. Heesung is Yoongi Dad's son. We have been studying together since kindergarten. My mom, dad and yoongi dad used to be friends, so they always wanted to follow the hierarchy of their friendship. Now dad doesn't like yoongi dad. "Happy Birthday my monkey!! Hope you grow older and get some brain." Heesung said and hugged me. I hugged him back. "The car has come to pick you up your highness." Heesung said showing me his car.

"Aahhh, why would you bring a car Heesung, I thought we would go by bus having Crepe from the shop." I said pouting. "We can still have Crepe if my princess is down for it." I heard a voice from the car which I recognized so soon. A big wide grin on my face. "Yoongi Daddddd!! You are here!." I said. "Yes, I am. And!! Happy birthday my love!! Hope you have an amazing birthday. I love you princess." Yoongi dad said handing over the gift box to me. "This wasn't needed dad, you've already showered me with enough love." I said, pouting. Yoongi dad patted my head a place a kiss on my forehead. I love how he treats me like his real daughter ;unlike my actually father. Heesung saw my saddened face, "Let's go eat Crepe, since the birthday girl demands for it." We reached the school having some wonderful Crepes. "Have a wonderful day you both!!" Yoongi dad said as me and Heesung walked inside the school. I told Heesung about how my dad treated me today, it felt as if I held no importance in his heart. Couldn't he just fake it?? "Stop wasting your day stupid!! Let's keep up the good spirit." Heesung said making me laugh instantly.

I went inside this place called my home. I saw the three of them, Yumi mom, dad and Yesul sitting on the dinning table. "Good evening!" I said and walked into my room. "Y/n, I prepared your favourite dishes, come sit down." Yumi mom said. I smiled and hugged her as tears streamed down my face. "Thanks mom, this means so much to me! Thank you for not abandoning me like someone did. They just forgot their daughter. But I am lucky to have you and Yesul." I said still sobbing. "It's okay        Y/nah. I understand, but you always have Yesul and me by your side." Yumi mom said smiling while tears flowed out of her eyes. I sat and had dinner. I could see my dad looking at me. But now, I did not spare him a single glance. I did not want to show my weak side infront of him.  The dinner got over and I went back to my room. I went to my dad's study and knocked the door. "Come in" my dad said. "Dad, you remember tomorrow right? You have to come to school." I said still not meeting his gaze. "Yes, I will come." He said. I went back to my room. 
Yumi Mom's Pov
"Jeon, you could've just wished Y/n. What wrong did that child do, she is just longing to get your love." I said being disappointed. "You don't tell me what to do Yumi. I know what I'm doing." Jungkook said and left.

Next Day
Y/n's Pov
I went to school knowing my dad would come later. I waited and waited, but there was no sight of him. "Hey Y/n, where is your dad. Shouldn't he be here?" Heeaung said "I don't know Heesung, he said he will be here." I said, looking down and pouting. "Sorry for being late. I came here for Jeon Y/n and Min Heesung." I turned around to look at the most familiar voice. "Yoongi dad?" I said, being all confused. "I asked dad to come, because it seemed like Mr. Jeon isn't arriving." Heesung said. I went to hug Yoongi dad. "Thanks for coming dad." I said as he kissed my forehead. "People are forgetting me." Hessung said and everyone laughed.

The end
Don't forget to vote and comment you thoughts🦋
Follow me on Instagram as well, id: @btswrittenforyou
I update before on Instagram.