Chapter 4

My jaw tightened again, my knuckles were stinging from the blood. "What do you want?" I snapped coldly, his eyes looked down at my knuckles, then back up at me. He wanted to say something, but his own stubbornness held him back. I rolled my eyes.

"Save it, I don't want to talk to you." I sneered, walked past him and shoved his shoulder. "Y/N," he called out, a strain in his voice. I looked behind me. He balled up his fist and let go, he looked uncomfortable. "You s-should go see the nurse." He stated, nodding down to my knuckles. That wasn't what he was going to say, it was his last resort. 

I scoffed and walked off to the bathrooms to wash the blood off my hand. 

-

"Don't worry about them." Sam sighed as we sat down at our lunch table. I looked over at the Cobra Kai group, and they were all whispering and laughing, pointing at me. "It's happened to me before." She rolled her eyes. "It'll go away."

"Right." I didn't believe her. I looked back over at them and saw Hawk laughing along with them, I was furious, after being beaten up he still does this shit? My phone dinged, along with a few other people near me. I received a group text from one of the kids, saying I was a slut and that's why I always wear turtlenecks, to hide bruises. 

Sam gritted her teeth and placed her phone flat down. I saw a few people glance over at me with a humorous smile on their faces. "Fuck this." I snapped, throwing myself up from the table and storming over to Hawk. "OOO~" A few of the kids cooed. "Stop saying that shit about me." I ordered. He scoffed. "What are you gonna do about it?" "Call up your boyfriend to beat me up again?" He laughed.

"Just admit it, Y/N. You're a dirty little slut."

I grabbed his lunch tray and threw it on him, chocolate milk and mac n cheese spilling all down his shirt. He got up angrily, as did the others. "I'm not afraid to beat up a little whore like you." He snapped. Hearing him call me a slut and a whore didn't have the effect I thought it would, it made my heart jump, but the malicious intent was there... Or maybe it wasn't.  

Without thinking clearly, I shoved him back, he stumbled a little and chuckled, cracking his knuckles and neck. "Y/N, run." One of the kids mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I smirked and took off out of the cafeteria. Hawk chasing after me.

I ran up the stairs while he taunted me, calling me names and shit. I couldn't tell if I was scared or excited. My heart was beating out of my chest at the thought of him catching me. After a while, I lost him, or perhaps he just got tired of chasing me.

I quickly hid in the janitors closet, panting and leaning up against a shelf, sweat beading off my forehead and I chuckled, he's gonna kill me later. I closed my eyes and rested my head on one of the shelves, trying to calm my breathing down. My skin was burning hot from running around, so I took my sweater off. Leaving me standing there in my black lace bra and my brand completely visible.

I turned around, leaning against my arms that were now on the shelf, letting my head hang down and closing my eyes, my heartbeat was booming in my ears, I couldn't hear anything else. But my breath finally calmed down. "You really don't think I would look in here?" Hawk's voice asked. My eyes shot wide open, but I couldn't turn around, he would see my brand.

I chuckled weakly, still out of breath from scaling the whole school. "Fuck." I whispered, running my fingers through my hair. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat the shit out of you right now?" He snapped. I tried to reach for my sweater without turning around. Which made him realise I didn't have a shirt on.

"Shit... You really are easy." He chuckled. "Shut the fuck up, Hawk. It was too hot to keep my sweater on." I hissed. I felt him step closer to me, so I turned and looked into his eyes, they were filled with ideas. 

"Turn around." He whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "That wasn't a fucking question." He snapped, grabbing me by the throat and turning me to face him. I squinted my eyes shut. I didn't want to see him realise what I've been hiding. 

"What... The fuck." He whispered. I felt his finger trace my scar, flinching at his cold touch, he pulled my bra strap away, so he could see the full brand. I whimpered as he traced the whole thing. Looking down at my bra, I hated myself for seeing my nipples perk up at his touch, thankfully he didn't notice. 

"Sensei taught us about this..." He mumbled. "W-What?" I stuttered. He looked up into my eyes, he wasn't pissed off anymore. 

"Who did this to you?"

I was taken aback by his question, he genuinely seemed to care. I avoided his eyes, feeling my cheeks light up again. He had his hand on my waist, so I couldn't run away. "Hawk..." I whispered, I felt his hot breath on my skin, only now realising how close he was to me. He tightened his grip on my waist.

"Who." He asked again, more violently. 

"Why do you care?" I spat, clenching my jaw again. He stood back, grabbing my sweater and throwing it at me. "I don't." He snapped before walking out.

I stood there, collecting my thoughts for a minute, my brain was scrambled by all the feelings I was experiencing... How good it felt to be touched by him. I don't think I've ever felt this way before. And now I'm so confused about my feelings, but I knew one thing for sure. I absolutely hated him.

So I'm sticking with that.