shigaraki got a new friend/sister

Information : shigaraki is roaming In the school Behind U.A

No one pov: it's so Boring now everyone is busy that shark boy is not here not the pikachu and not the tapeyboi  and also that stupid black burned toast is messing with my wifey... (he means bakugo)  and now am board and now all I have this apple candy i stole from the kitchen shigaraki says as he unrapes the packet ....excuse me?  Someone young called.. HUH WHO ARE YOU? shiagarki Asked turning around but sees no one! What no one is here maybe it's a ghost 😮 Hmm... Whatever shigaraki  Says started to walk faster wait the voice says running behind... Wh-shigaraki stop's and turned back and looked down and sees a girl around 6/7 with long babyblue hair  and a horn on her forehead and has red eyes smiling at him ...hi? Sigaraki says as he seats on his knees... Hi! I girl said...as he keeps looking at shigaraki's apple candy... Want it? Shigaraki asked offering the candy... yesss the girl chippers happily....by the way am tomura shigaraki.. And am eri the girl says as she takes a huge bite from the candy.... Oh do you wanna be my friend? Eri asked... But why do you wanna be friends with ME? Shigaraki asked... Well because you look cool and tall...eri says putting her hands on shigaraki's shoulder  ....thanks eri shigaraki says as he smiled at her not a creepy one but a genuine smile...  ...mr shiggy?  Eri called shigaraki... Yes? Shigaraki asked... Are we friends? Eri asked playing with the strips of her bag.... Yes and we are friends and siblings from now shigaraki says as he punched eri jokingly on the stomach... YAYY I GOT ANOTHER BIG BROTHER Eri says jumping happily......

They look happy don't you think kirishima says to the bakusquad and dabi who were behind the bushes