Chapter 10: The starting of the games

I'm finally in the little circle that traps me carrying me up to the hunger games map lol

I had to train so much like with Swiper the ugly rat and Dream lol

Dream was quite ugly like bitch his marshmallow oval head looked like my football ass

Anyway right now its rising

I look around. OMG!!! This time, it's a huge jungle, just like the ones I searched through in Mexico!!

President Moralius blow(job) says:

"Welcome, to the annual 125th hunger games! This year, the games are designed to be like the jungles in Mexico, complete with almost everything in it! Except the animals, you won't get any hunting from them HAHA just a few are in here so if you starve idc stop whining lol"

I am so excited. I know every nook and cranny of the jungle. Get ready to go down 23 contestants.

Abuela pov:

The bitch Dora is now in the games. I will watch her future crumble while Swiper slowly seduces her with the heat of his eyes, and the molten lava of his heart. I had an affair with him once, and he was the best bedder I've ever had. I can't wait to have him to myself!

Back to Dora pov:

The horn blows. All the contestants run to the cornupissa, I don't know why because all the food is trash. I run in the opposite direction lmao

As I run, someone stabs me in the chest. I gasp in shock. It is Dream. 

"WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS?!" I scream at him.

Dream just says:

"I suck his dick with a smile, for hours at a time, sit back and hold back my cum tonight"

I sob while he sings.

"And when he ask me what position I say doggy style"

"And when he ask me what position I say DOGGY STYLE"

"The fact is, I cannot ever get off of his fat DICK" 

"And all that he can ask is, I just wanna SMACK IT-"

The song abruptly stops. Dream is dead, a bullethole in his head lol his singing sucked anyway

Swiper comes out of the trees as my vision starts to fade.

Swiper starts crying. 

"Why are you so careless? I love you, stay with me! Please!"

My last thought before I black out, is him saying I love you.