𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

Sooho was glad to know that at least now she had her friends. It wasn't the most favourable thing he could ask for her as they didn't hesitate to leave her when they found out about her true identity, but it was better than nothing.

Chungya told Sooho that they would by flying to Germany in 2 weeks.

Kang Chungya was still in contact with the North. She told the North that she succeeded in eliminating Taedong River and will be returning back with the money soon.

— 1 Month Later

Sooho had adjusted to life in Germany. He felt quite lonely as Chungya had left for the North already and he couldn't contact anybody, but he unexpectedly got a call from Chungya that day.

"Kang Comrade. Did you get back safely? Is everyone okay?" he answered the phone.

"Your sister and everyone else is okay. Lim Jirok was arrested a few months ago, so I have managed to get Lim Soohui to escape the North. We are in Japan right now. I will visit you soon to Germany with her." she told Sooho. He hadn't seen his sister for years, he couldn't thank Chungya enough for what she had done.

He went back to the room, excited to see his sister. He hadn't smiled like that in so long.

Youngro's brother's scarf suddenly caught his attention. Chungya had got it for him from the attic. He looked at the scarf and thought about Youngro. He was wondering if she was doing okay. He was glad that Youngro kept her promise of being alive.

"She must've suffered a lot in the beginning, I hope she's doing better now." he said to himself. He didn't know if Youngro was really happy as they told him, she could just be pulling on an act like she always did, he just knew that there were people whom she could trust there with her.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

"Guys, I have something to tell you." Seolhui said right before everyone could sleep.

"What is it now?" Hyeryeong asked while putting on her face mask.

"It's... I don't wanna lie to you anymore, actually my father is not a rich CEO, he's just a normal worker, actually." Seolhui said while looking to the floor.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for lying. I thought you wouldn't be friends with me if I told you I wasn't rich."

"Seolhui-ya, we would always be there with you!We don't care if you're not the daughter of a rick CEO, it doesn't make you any different from the Soelhui we know!" Yeongro comforted her.

"Youngro-ya... thank you" Seolhui cried out loud.

"She's right, we don't care whether you're rich or not, it's not like we all are royals anyways, we're living in a dorm too" Hyeryeong wiped her tears while Seolhui hugged her.

"So, if you're all solved then can we go to sleep?" Jeongmin asked, she honestly didn't care about it from the very start.

"THIS ASKS FOR A NORAEBANG NIGHT!" Youngro excitedly said and turned on the radio with music.

She encouraged Hyeryeong to join her and cheer up Seolhui. "These girls..." Jeongmin got up and wore her spectacles to join the others.

They were up until 3 am on a Thursday night.

"Youngro-ya, Youngro-ya WAKE UP QUICK!" Hyeryeong tried to get Youngro out of bed.
"Mmm, unnie, what happened?" she was still half asleep.
"YOU SLEPT IN! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! QUICKLY YOUNGRO IT'S 7:27 AM ALREADY, YOU MISSED BREAKFAST!" Hyeryeong shouted.

This woke Youngro up. "Unnie, you should go I'll be there." Hyeryeong nodded and told Youngro there are cookies in the box that she could eat.

Youngro jumped out of bed, got her clothes and rushed to the bathroom. She got ready in 10 minutes, an impressive amount of time and packed her books. She took 3 of the cookies Hyeryeong gave her and rushed to the University.

"Yes! I made it!" She jumped as she reached the lecture hall on time. She gave the sweetest and brightest smile possible, not knowing what was waiting for her. Everyone was silent and looked towards there books, which made Yeongro confused.

She turned around and was startled to see Ms. Yoo Miyeon behind her. "Oh, hello teacher." She bowed and tried to get away.

"Ms. Eun, are you usually this late? Where are your manners? You didn't even see me while entering the class."  Yeongro knew she was done for.

"Uh, sorry Ms. Yoo, my dog died." She bowed and quickly ran up her seat before Miyeon could say anything.

"Dog? In a dormitory?" she scoffed and continues and her lesson.

Yeongro barely escaped, she was really indeed; or so she thought.

"ARGH I HATE MY LIFE" Yeongro screamed during recess. She was given a 500-word essay to write about her dead dog by Ms. Yoo. She will now have to sacrifice her precious weekend to write about it.

"You were the one so up for a Noraebang." Jeongmin taunted her and continued eating her food. "Unnie, you could have told me to stop" she whined.

"You're an English Literature major. Writing something like this should be easy!" Seolhui tried to console her.

"Anyway, anyone up for a blind date this weekend?" Hyeryeong asked.

Yeongro gave her an annoyed look. "No thank you, I'm miserable enough from my last blind date."

"Are you seriously gonna two-time again?" Jeongmin asked giving a disgusted look.

"I'm fine actually." Seolhui answered.

"Fine, I'll cancel it, okay?" Hyeryeong was pissed off by the girl's reactions.
₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧