Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar

In collaboration with shakhi_heart
Warning mature content 18+
Read at your own risk🤪🌚

----------------------

Shaurya Sabherwal hated when people played with what the world knew he had the least in him.... HIS PATIENCE

That is exactly what his wife had been doing as of now....

Well yesterday night as they had decided against cooking diner they had moved out of the house for a golgappa treat where they ended up competing against each other about who would finish max in 5 minutes..

As of the bet they had placed before beginning was that the losing person won't be allowed to touch the other one the entire next day...

Now all u need to know post this is that shaurya lost for he had committed a sin of underestimating his competitor...

He had underestimate his wifey looking at her petite figure that she would give in soon but to his dismay she had outshined him by Nothing more but then just a plate of golgappas all together...

Now all Shaurya was doing was that he was in the study.... no not Working on something...

But trying hard to not let his control slip and hence was hiding from his wifey...

Well what she had done is that since sabherwal mansion was empty barding the two souls she had decided to use a sexy looking night wear as the only thing adorning her frame since the morning...

Why u ask...

Simple to answer...

Beacuse she wanted to test the amount of patience her husband had... She wanted to see how much of resistance could he posses...

Shaurya on the other hand was having a hard time in controlling himself and to worsen the task for him anokhi entered the study..

Anokhi: breakfast karna hai yaan nahi..

Shaurya gulped..

A red night wear fitting her body perfectly.. revealing to him her curves and a tiny amount of her cleavage..

A slit at the side.. made only to worsen the task for him..

Photo was suggested by somebody😂

Fuck he cursed under his breath..

"Why the hell did I gift it to her"

He thought..

Since the marriage there was nothing that they had not talked about..

Anokhi had been navie when it comes to physical intimacy.. Understanding her bodily desires was something she understood post her marriage..