𝟕 -- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

I covered my mouth as my eyes widened, I just realized what I'd said. I was just so shocked when someone answered.

"Yes?" Spider-Man look at me, by the way he froze he must've realized it too.

"I'm sorry... I thought you have the same voice as my friend. I'm really sorry."

"It's ok, I gotta go now, bye!" And he continued to jump building to building.

Crap, what have I done? And why did he respond? Is he really Peter?

I can't, I just can't. I can't compare them. But I need to because of these things he and Spider-Man showed me. I want to say that Spider-Man isn't Peter, and at the same time, I want to believe that Peter is Spider-Man. I really want to, but what if Peter doesn't want me to know. After all, I began to have feelings for him, I am trying so hard to stop it, but I just can't. I'm a coward for this, I'm afraid that he will reject me and our friendship would be over. Let's just say I want to know because I'm his friend, I want to keep his secrets as he keeps mine, like how friends do.

"Ana?" A familiar voice began to call out for me from behind, I started to hear Peter's footsteps coming towards mine.

"Ana, are you ok?" He put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and I just nodded.

"Yes, I just want to go home." I said and walked away without waiting for him.

--

"I'll just see you on Monday?" A day has already passed after that incident on the rooftop happened, me and Peter just decided to buy some more things and print out the picture we've chosen --- and also the sun is already setting

"Aren't you going to come and eat with us?" I was already at the top of the stairs, looking at Peter who just walked me home.

"Maybe just other time, aunt May must've been worried." He smiled feeling sorry.

"No, no, it's ok. Actually, you know what?" I ran back down the stairs and held his hand. "I'll come with you, I'm just going to change clothes." I pulled him upstairs and began knocking on the door.

"No, I'll just wait here."

"Oh please shut up." We both looked at the person who opened the door, seeing my dad standing there. I looked sideways without moving my head seeing my dad's car was there. "Hi, dad. How come you're home early? Don't you have some work to do?" I kissed his cheeks as soon as I said that. He didn't reply and looked at my hand. I swiftly removed my hand from Peter's hand. I walked inside our house and gestured for Peter to follow, which he did. He was smiling nervously at my dad. He offered a hand to shake but my dad just ignored it.

"Your boyfriend?" My dad suddenly said as he close the door. I instantly blushed, I looked beside me as Peter looked at me too with a red face like a tomato.

"No, dad. We're just friends." My dad looks suspiciously at me and at him. He puts his hands on his hips as my mom appeared on the view.

"Oh hi, Peter." My mom patted my dad's shoulder. "Don't worry too much, I already met him. And he's nice." My mom whispered the last sentence but it seems like we all heard it.

"Mom, actually I would like to go to Peter's house if that's-"

"Sure, sweetie. No problem. Just don't be home too late and I want to see Peter beside you when you go home."

"Yes, mom. I will thank you. I'll just change into something nice, I'll be back in a minute." I turned to Peter. "Would you be ok here, Peter?" I looked at him concernedly as my dad stared at him suspiciously.

"Uh... yeah." He laughs nervously --- and after that, I head upstairs and dress up. I went back downstairs to see my dad and Peter sitting on the couch. If looks could kill, Peter will be long dead by now just by the looks of my father.

"Let's go?" I picked up my shoulder bag. I don't know but I feel like wearing a dress today, I always wore jeans or leggings. Peter just looked at me as my dad elbowed his arm.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." Peter swiftly stood up.

"Are you ok?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." We began walking to the door and Peter opened it for me and we walked outside.

"Parker." I heard my dad's voice behind me, we both looked behind us as I see my father nod his head once. I heard a nervous laugh beside me and we just continued walking.

__________

"Aunt May?" Peter said as soon as he opened the door to their house. Later on, a middle-aged woman walked up to us, the almost same age as my mom but a little older.

"Hi, Peter." She hugged Peter and as soon she saw me, her expression turned into an adore.

"Hello, I'm Anastasia --- but you can call me Ana. Nice to meet you." I bowed down as a sign of respect.

"Is she?" She turned to Peter and he nodded his head. I offered a hand to shake which she returned it as a sweet welcoming hug. "I finally got to meet you." She pulled away and began walking me inside their house. "Peter always talks about you all the time. As he mentioned, you really are beautiful and sweet." I was surprised he was talking about me, especially to his auntie.

"Thank you."

"Have a seat, good timing I just finished cooking." I bowed down and sat. She was preparing for the food and she was carrying too many things, I stood up and went up to her.

"I would like to help?" I smiled genuinely and took the plates in her hand, Peter stood up from where he was seating and took the plates from my hands and placed them on the table. "Thank you. Peter mentioned to me that you cook delicious food, I want to try it. By just the smell of this food you cooked already made me hungry." I laughed as I sat down in my seat.